x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 90
StarStarStar
I blinked for a few moments, and then looked down shyly. Alana had peeled off her clothing without hesitation in front of me, and the thing is that she had been shy earlier at the beach. Clearing my throat, I untied the top and threw it near my feet. I pursed my lips and peeled off the bottom....

San Blas


Posted By:
-Alyssumsnow- Lock
-Alyssumsnow-
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar

"Nayarit" wrote:

I blinked for a few moments, and then looked down shyly. Alana had peeled off her clothing without hesitation in front of me, and the thing is that she had been shy earlier at the beach. Clearing my throat, I untied the top and threw it near my feet. I pursed my lips and peeled off the bottom....


Posted By:
-Alyssumsnow- Lock
-Alyssumsnow-
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar

"-Alyssumsnow-" wrote:



"Nayarit" wrote:


I blinked for a few moments, and then looked down shyly. Alana had peeled off her clothing without hesitation in front of me, and the thing is that she had been shy earlier at the beach. Clearing my throat, I untied the top and threw it near my feet. I pursed my lips and peeled off the bottom....


Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2488
StarStarStarStarStar
"didn't ecpect me to be so free? I told you i was rambunctious and crazy" I pursed my lips at her and reached for the soap. It smelled of vanilla and strawberry. "OOOH".

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted By:
-Alyssumsnow- Lock
-Alyssumsnow-
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar
Valkyrie rolled her eyes and shyly strode next to her. She grabbed a different bar of soap that smelled like mint and honey, which made her slyly smile, mint and honey was her favorite. Valkyrie had forgotten that Alana was even there as she started washing her own body.


Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2488
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes flicked toward her a few you times. She was so perfecty and her chest...my head and continued to wash the stench of salt water off of me. I dipped y head under the water and  let it caress me in its warmth.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted By:
-Alyssumsnow- Lock
-Alyssumsnow-
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar
I kept quiet as I continued on to take my shower, Alana had seemed to be more quiet than usual. Did she realized what happened back at the beach was just a mistake?

Posted By:
-Alyssumsnow- Lock
-Alyssumsnow-
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar

"-Alyssumsnow-" wrote:

I kept quiet as I continued on to take my shower, Alana had seemed to be more quiet than usual. Did she realized what happened back at the beach was just a mistake?


Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2488
StarStarStarStarStar
( why aare all your accounts locked nayarit? is it ok if i call you that?)

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar
(You can call me Mila, too. It's because I decide to delete them because those accounts aren't necessary. Could you post, please?)

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

Fave Type Of Book-moved

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

The Banning Game

What was the last thing you ate?

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Latest Videos

Play Online Games