Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Hunger Games (PRP for Oakfeather and I)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
I wake up with the sun blinding me.  I stretch my arms.  I live in the sea, the worst part of district twelve.  Especially if you have younger siblings.  Mine are both seven and twins.  The girl is Autumn, she has beautiful red hair.  The boy is Jack, he has black hair like me.  I get ready for the reaping, brushing my hair, and washing.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um, #######? #### gonna post?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
-Grey-

I watch as others flood the square. I get my finger pricked and wait for my sister to get hers. She meets me in the square. She squeezes my hand. I pull away agressively. I whisper in her ear "Its alright" I say with no emotion. I'm trying not to look scared but I'm terrified. My sister tries to resist not to cry. I take a deep breath as more people flood the area.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Um, #######? #### gonna post?)
  (Sorry)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
I wen rover to the town square and stood next to my best friend Grey.  Looking over my shoulder i see my mother, Autumn and Sam. I feel bad for them.  If i am picked they have no one to take care of them.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
A lady from the capital stumbles on stage. Her skin is colored sky blue her cherry red hair is curled and reaches the back of her thighs. She is wearing an all white dress that shows cleavage. Her ####### are tattooed with gold. "Hello and Happy hunger games!"  she shouts the square is silent. The video begins. Afterwards the anthem plays.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go, bye.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I could here the cries of 12 year old children. "Alright" The capital lady said "We will now pick the two girls that will fight in the games!" She pulled a name out of the bowl and she spoke......

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina leaned over to Grey.  "These things are always the same.  Video, anthem, reaping.  They are kind of old.  Either way.  I hope you do not get picked."  She said, staring up at the stage.  She froze in shock when the name was called.  Just two words.

"Katrina Horna."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The lady opened her mouth  "Katrina Horna!" She yelled. I could hear the gasps of the square. "Come on up" she said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos