Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Hunger Games (PRP for Oakfeather and I)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I told you we could do this.  We have hunted together many times.  We can do this."  Katrina said, holding back tears.  She looked around the car.  There was a tray of food.  It attracted her immediately.  She grabbed a piece of the food.  It was delicious.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Im not worried about me killing you anymore Im worried about the other tributes killing us.......What about the careers?" I said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"We will do our best.  We will train hard in the first three days.  Do not think i don't have the same fears."  Katrina said, turning around.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat down at the table in the Dining Car. I thought about what Katrina said as I waited for Haymitch and That lady.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina headed over to her sleeping car.  She was tired already and wanted to have a rest.  Laying down on the bed, she closed her eyes.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't eat even if I already was starving. I headed over to the sleeping car and rested my eyes.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke an hour later.  Stretching my arms, i went and brushed my hair.  My outfit was still nice.  Looking out my window, i saw the gleaming towers of the Capitol.  I ran to Grey's sleeping car to wake her up.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"What?" I said "Are we here yet?"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes! Now make your hair look nice.  Well, at least, district twelve nice. Either way, hurry! We have to get off the train soon."  I replied, staring at her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

latest videos