Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Hidden Love! [private rp for Papa-Frenchie and kittykat2553]

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
{Don't worry, she won't. xD}

♡Viera♡

I shrugged. "I do it once I get home. Well, I do it because for my parents, as you know," I said and let my head fall back. I stared into the clear sky, the sun's bright rays not effecting me. "I'm pretty tired of school, I gotta say. Maybe we should do something else for once..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley's eyes widen- what do you mean? are you saying we should skip school?! -Ashley wasn't all the way sure if she meant that or not. she wouldn't  have thought Veira would think about skipping school. but if that is what she meant she would probably be ok with it..but then again...she never skipped before-

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
♡Viera♡

I smiled at her and simply nodded. "Yeah, why not? The semester is almost over, they're just revising over stuff we've learned since middle school, it's boring."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley thought about this for a while. she didn't totally want to skip..but Viera was right....and she didn't want to sit in a boring school without her best friend- O-O-ok.....-Ashley said. she then thought about something....if she is skipping school today..then she will go to every fun place she can think of with Viera. she took Viere's hand holding it tightly as she began to ran. she always wanted to go to a Amusement park like Bush Gardens. so that is where she was going-

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
♡Veira♡

I giggled and began running at the same pace as Ashley, possibly a little bit faster. "Where are we going?" I asked Ashley with a sly grin, waiting for her to answer. I was pretty excited, this was my first time skipping school with my best-friend.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
- I kept running and answered- me and you and going to bush gardens!! an amusement park!! if im skipping school im occupying myself with something fun!! now come on its so close! - I start running faster until I reach the entrance of bush gardens I then stop and smile- YAY! WE'RE HERE!! LETS GO INSIDE!! plus today they're having fireworks!!

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
♡Viera♡

I had already planned everything out for our little runaway from school. "After this, we should go to the beach," I told Ashley as I paid for our tickets and we walked inside of the amusement park. "Now come on, we need to change into our normal​ clothes, this skirt has been itching me all morning."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-I nod my head and run into a bathroom to change I change into long blue skinny jeans with a hot pink shirt saying " BEST FRIENDS WITH VIERA" with a picture of Viera on the shirt under the big sparkly letters. they had made the shirt a couple of years back. Viera had also made one with a picture of me. I also had some sneakers on I had put my hair in a high pony tail and walked out- BA BA BA BAM!!! total transformation! - I walk out strutting then laugh when I almost trip and stop-

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
♡Viera♡

I rolled my eyes with a slight smile at Ashley's childish reaction. We were complete opposites; she's free-spirited and I'm serious. Opposites attract, right? Just like magnets, it was a bit ridiculous, though.

I had changed into a simple white shirt, dark blue skinny jeans that hugged my hips, and black flats. "That feels so much better,'' I said with a sigh of relief.

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar

"Papa-Frenchie" wrote:

♡Viera♡

I rolled my eyes with a slight smile at Ashley's childish reaction. We were complete opposites; she's free-spirited and I'm serious. Opposites attract, right? Just like magnets, it was a bit ridiculous, though.

I had changed into a simple white shirt, dark blue skinny jeans that hugged my hips, and black flats. "That feels so much better,'' I said with a sigh of relief.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Chiken vs Pizza

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos