Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Character: Kristen Gregory

I awoke early morning monday morning to my phone alarm clock ringing to: Ready or not by Bridgit Mendler.
i smiled in anticipation of the day ahead.
Today was the girls' and I first day of high school.
The day we are going to take over the high school and make it our own.
I grinned wider and swung my feet over the side of the bed and dialed Massie's #### #### so we could choose outfits together.
(My roleplaying gets better once the story starts up smile

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Character: Massie Block

I woke up early, Bean licking my face as much as me buying a Fendi handbag. "Alright, alright, I`m up!" I knew that we were starting high school, it was amazing to think that Kuh-laire would finally be out of my social life! I suddenly got a call. "Hello? Kristen! You are NOT going to believe this!"

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I slipped my feet into my generic wal-mart silk slippers (A.K.A my couture slippers to Massie and the rest of the girls). Massie's voice rang through my ear.
"Hello? Kristen! You are NOT going to believe this!"
I creased my eye brows together as I put my phone on speaker and walked into the bathroom to wash my face.
"What am I nawt going to believe?" I asked as I rubbed the racial cream on my nose where a rad pimple was beginning to grow.
Note to self: Cover with mom's foundation. Massie is nawt nawt nawt going to tolerate pimples on our first day of Freshman year.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Dyl just called in SICK, SICK! What are we going to do, Kris? It`s our first day and we don`t have one fourth of our empire, I am freaking out Kris, freaking out!"

then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I gawked in the mirror as I returned to my bedroom to get out my outfit.
"What?! No. No. How sick is she? Maybe I could bring her some of my special tea a-and she'll be good for the day?" I suggested half-heartedly. "This is bad, bad, bad!" I murmured to myself.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"She`s caught with swine flu AND head lice! I think she has some acne too, she must have snuck off to Shelby Wexler`s party last night, I heard it was a WRECK! Worst part, Shelby probably made her wear Crocs, in ORANGE!"

then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, my O.C.D, control freak side kicking in. I laughed softly about Massie's comment of Shelby's party. My serious attitude immediately came back when she said ORANGE CROCS. Ugh. Total. No. No. Only Kuh-Laire would wear something so gross. "But MAH-SEE! What are we going to do about Dyl?!?! All of us have to be there today. It's a must!"

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"I don`t know, but let`s just say, If Dyl doesn`t show up, I`ll be in not so ah-mazing mood, seriously, you know how my temper - wait, hold on, just got a text, from Dyl. I`ll hold you." I got back on the phone. "You aren`t going to believe this, she`s better! Leesh went to her house this morning with heels from Prada and she was as good as new! Thank GOODNESS!"

then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
(Brb in TWO minutes I have to feed my cat lol)

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh my gawd! Thank the Prada Gawd's." I exclaimed. "I was about to get desperate and say we should replace her with Kuh-Laire." I chuckled uneasily wondering was Massie's reaction would be. (I'm using KW from my phone now so it'll talke 2 extra mins to type)

-- Rhema Joy ♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

Skittles or Nutella

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

Tattoos or Piercings

The Fault In our Stars! ♥-moved

latest videos