Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Character: Kristen Gregory

I awoke early morning monday morning to my phone alarm clock ringing to: Ready or not by Bridgit Mendler.
i smiled in anticipation of the day ahead.
Today was the girls' and I first day of high school.
The day we are going to take over the high school and make it our own.
I grinned wider and swung my feet over the side of the bed and dialed Massie's #### #### so we could choose outfits together.
(My roleplaying gets better once the story starts up smile

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Character: Massie Block

I woke up early, Bean licking my face as much as me buying a Fendi handbag. "Alright, alright, I`m up!" I knew that we were starting high school, it was amazing to think that Kuh-laire would finally be out of my social life! I suddenly got a call. "Hello? Kristen! You are NOT going to believe this!"

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I slipped my feet into my generic wal-mart silk slippers (A.K.A my couture slippers to Massie and the rest of the girls). Massie's voice rang through my ear.
"Hello? Kristen! You are NOT going to believe this!"
I creased my eye brows together as I put my phone on speaker and walked into the bathroom to wash my face.
"What am I nawt going to believe?" I asked as I rubbed the racial cream on my nose where a rad pimple was beginning to grow.
Note to self: Cover with mom's foundation. Massie is nawt nawt nawt going to tolerate pimples on our first day of Freshman year.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Dyl just called in SICK, SICK! What are we going to do, Kris? It`s our first day and we don`t have one fourth of our empire, I am freaking out Kris, freaking out!"

then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I gawked in the mirror as I returned to my bedroom to get out my outfit.
"What?! No. No. How sick is she? Maybe I could bring her some of my special tea a-and she'll be good for the day?" I suggested half-heartedly. "This is bad, bad, bad!" I murmured to myself.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"She`s caught with swine flu AND head lice! I think she has some acne too, she must have snuck off to Shelby Wexler`s party last night, I heard it was a WRECK! Worst part, Shelby probably made her wear Crocs, in ORANGE!"

then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, my O.C.D, control freak side kicking in. I laughed softly about Massie's comment of Shelby's party. My serious attitude immediately came back when she said ORANGE CROCS. Ugh. Total. No. No. Only Kuh-Laire would wear something so gross. "But MAH-SEE! What are we going to do about Dyl?!?! All of us have to be there today. It's a must!"

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"I don`t know, but let`s just say, If Dyl doesn`t show up, I`ll be in not so ah-mazing mood, seriously, you know how my temper - wait, hold on, just got a text, from Dyl. I`ll hold you." I got back on the phone. "You aren`t going to believe this, she`s better! Leesh went to her house this morning with heels from Prada and she was as good as new! Thank GOODNESS!"

then goodBYE!

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
(Brb in TWO minutes I have to feed my cat lol)

-- Rhema Joy ♥

The Clique Private RP

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh my gawd! Thank the Prada Gawd's." I exclaimed. "I was about to get desperate and say we should replace her with Kuh-Laire." I chuckled uneasily wondering was Massie's reaction would be. (I'm using KW from my phone now so it'll talke 2 extra mins to type)

-- Rhema Joy ♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

What is your favorite planet?

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

did u belives in ghost?

did u belives in ghost?

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos