Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP for Rhema J and StarAndMoon

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I gulped. "I have reasons to believe something is wrong with my mom and I need to get back home b-but I need your help... And you to come with me."

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Since i probally won't play as Sky again,Is it ok if I make a character to replace him?)

I was shocked,if I left,when my father came to visit he would kill me,literally! "Why do I need to go with you?" I asked nervously.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, sure! You can make as many as you'd like!# "Because one: I know about your gift. Two: It's my mission to make you a little more outgoing. Three: I can't do this by myself," I said the last part with a lot of sadness in my voice-- which surprised me. I never like anyone to think I'm weak.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok,i'll post the form in a minute) 

Scarlett: I was still shocked,how did she figure about the 'gift' I had,I never said anything about it. "Fine,i'll go with you..and how do you know about my 'gift', i've never told any one about it." I said

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I raised an eyebrow. "That is not of importance at the moment. What we need to do now, is generate a plan for getting to my home." I answered craftily.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett: I sighed,"Ok,lets get started on the plan.." I said and closed my notebook.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's my other characters form.)

Name: Tyler Smith
Looks: Dark brown hair,chocolate brown eyes.
Clothes: Anything he finds comfortable,but normally a t-shirt and jeans.
Bio: He came from a small family,and moved into town when he was eleven,and since then hes been forced to be Sky's friend.
Personality: Hes quiet,but not afraid to speak up,he's a bit shy,he's also very nice.
Other: He likes to sing and draw,but he doesn't want anyone to know,He always wanted to be friends with Scarlett and the other kids at school but was never able to because of Sky,He is a fast thinker.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
**Two hrs later** We had finally come up with a good plan. Tomorrow morning while Scarlett's mom is on her usual jog, we're going to load her car up and head south towards my house. I know it's dangerous and illegal but my mom could be in trouble. I'm 15 and only have my learners permit but i look much older so I could pull it off.... I hoped! (I'm beyond tired and it's almost 3am so I'm logging off. I'll be able to RP again around 12:30-1pm the latest tomorrow. Ok. Bye)

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok,bye)

Scarlett: I didn't like the idea of stealing my mom's car,but if my aunt was in trouble,I think it was ok..

Tyler: I trudged behind Sky,I had a feeling we were going towards Scarlett's house,probally to throw rocks at her again,I knew that soon I would have to stand up to Sky..

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I paced the room worriedly. "So are you really sure about this?" I asked Scarlett.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos