Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Rp for Crazehgurl12 & Jklhy56

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender pursed her lips and thought for a moment "Not at the moment, no. I will call for you if i need anything" She replied simply, waving her hand and showing that he was dismissed. She slipped from her bed and walked to the master bathrrom. She slid out of her satin night gown and sunk down into the warm water. She closed her eyes, steam rising around her as the warm water touched her skin.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio nodded leaving the room. He proceeded downstairs and started setting the table for breakfast. He walked into the kitchen and spoke"Hurry mistress will be down pretty soon"He called out to the chefs 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender washed herself before rising from the tub. She pulled the drain plug and dried her hair off with a towel. She then wrapped her bath robe around her and tied it in place. She moved towards the door, running her fingers through her silky hair as she opened the door and began descending the stairs.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio heard the stairs upstairs creek and turned back to the kitchen just as the chefs came out with the food. He sighed and quickly started setting the table. He finished just before she got downstairs and pulled her chair out waiting for her. 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender barely glanced at him as she strode towards the chair and sat down, folding her hands in her lap. She looked at the large breakfast that was spread across the long table.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"What would you like Mistress"Sergio asked standing beside her.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender studied the wide spread of delicious looking food. She nodded towards the pancakes that had a strawberry placed delicately along the top as well as a drizzle of syrup. She then motioned to the milk carton. "I'll take those" She said, her voice monotonous.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Excellent choice"Sergio said picking up the platter and gently sat it in front of her. He then poured her a class of milk and sat it next to the plate."Anything else?"He asked

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender shook her head "No, nothing else" She responded in a steely voice as she pushed her long hair away from her face. She picked up a fork and delacately began putting some pancake into her mouth, chewing slowly. She gazed at the long, empty table, her blue eyes empty and hollow.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio nodded and quietly stood there."hmm she's in a good mood for now"He thought . But he knew it could change anytime soon.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?