Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Private Role-play for Diamond543 and I like anime :) Stay Out }

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Looks:
Other:

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damian Tanaka

Personality: Damian can be described as reserved, sweet and shy. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, he usually avoids conflict and decision-making, and would rather just wait on someone. He is also quite thoughtful, trusting, sometimes insecure, sensitive and loyal. However, his quietness is a result of his fear of being rejected, if he got truly comfortable around someone, he'd become extremely talkative and somewhat of bold. He longs for romance, and falls in love quite easily. 

Looks:   He has a tattoo of a dragon on his right shoulder which he keeps well hidden. 

Other: He spends most of his time reading (manga or novels), listening to music, daydreaming or surfing the internet. He's also quite obsessed with chocolate or cake. Damian eats a lot in general, it's a mystery why he's not fat as he hardly exercises. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yamato Takinishi 

Personality: Yamato is usually pretty serious but very open with his feelings, he isn't affraid to speak his mind, he is very stubborn, and very passionate. He will always put others needs and problems before his so whenever something is wrong he will try his best to hid it from people so they don't worry.

Looks: 

Other: Yamato loves to collect unique things, Is always grumpy in the morning, and he is very Physical when he is sleepy. 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Those looks. . .O.O. . .Can you start? )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yamato headed down to the entrance of the building, as Chief-editor it was his job to meet the recruited editor and show him around. But when was he gonna get here? He asked himself. "I don't want to stay here long.." Yamato pulled out a cig. and lit it.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian ran towards the entrance of the building, beads of perspiration dripping down his face. His brown hair war neatly combed, except for a few unruly strands. He wore black jeans and a cream-coloured shirt with white and electric blue sneakers. He stopped, breathing heavily, and made his way to a  male figure he saw not far away. "Excuse me, are you Mr.Yamato?" He enquired, recalling the name of the Chief Editor he had spoken to on the telephone.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yamato turned to look at the kid standing before him. "Yes I am, you are the new editor Damian correct?" He asked putting out his cig., holding his hand out to Damian. "It's a pleasure to have you here Damian.."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian nodded, shaking Yamato's hand gently with a sheepish smile. He let go of his hand a few seconds later, and looked down slightly, not sure what to say. "Well," He muttered softly, tucking a strand of his brown hair behind his ear. "Oh, and thank you. It's a pleasure to be he here." He added, looking back up at Yamato. He was slightly short in comparison to Yamato, so he had to tilt his head to look up at him. The Chief-Editor is kinda hot, he thought, he looks a little familiar, though.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yamato smirked and looked at Damian, leaning closer to him. "You think you know me from somewhere huh?" He asked, knowing he couldn't remember that they went to the same High school.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian's slight smile twisted into a confused expression. His questioning, light brown eyes were wide as he stared at Yamato for a while. His face was familiar, but he couldn't put a finger on where he remembered him from. Most likely I saw him at the bookstore, or maybe the bakery. He shrugged, shaking his head slightly. "I think I've seen you before, I doubt I talked to you or anything, probably just glanced you. Why?"

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What to do if I can't date?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

latest videos