Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Saturday- SafeKeeping (PRIVATE!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! Big Grin Let's get started so we can figure out which day this one is. xD

Name: Sabastian "Sabby"
Looks: (Pretty sure I used that for Roni but I can't remember, so, if I did, I guess this is Roni playing another character as well. xD)
Personality: She used to be fun loving and carefree, she always had a smile on her face. But, once they took over, everything changed. She's much more careful, secretive, and distrustful of strangers. She hardly ever smiles and keeps her head down.
Short Bio: She once had the perfect family, a twin brother who cared about her, a Dad who loved her and dedicated his whole life to her, and a Mom who was always there for her to listen. Then they took control, and she lost it all. Her house was bombed while she was out and her family was killed. Then she discovered, her best friend was being held hosted and being tortured and there was nothing she could do. She eventually decided to flee the U.S and try to go into hiding to wait this thing out.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marco "Phantom"

Looks:

Marco has tanned skin, yet its still pale-ish, and dark brown hair. His eyes a nice blue/green color. Most people look at him like the scrawny kid, but when you get to know him, you see that he's not all that scrawny.

Personality: Marco used to be really funny and goofy, but now he seems all... Different and distant. He barely talks to anyone now, having no need. He hides himself away from the world in an old abandoned house. When he des go somewhere, he's like a phantom, very mysterious. He has a slight tinge of a spanish accent, being from mexico and all. He doesn't look mexican at all, just a bit of tan skin and that accent. He can be very deep and passionate.

Bio: His family was-- Okay. But he said he could live without them. He screamed at his parents that last day, and he left. He doesn't know if  his family is still alive or not. He doesn't care anymore. He'd gotten a tattoo a while ago, wings on his back.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like me to start it now?

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
The rain poured against me as I ran, my bare feet getting cut up by the broken glass that littered the run down streets. My heart beat fast in my ears. I had to keep my eyes on everything. I pulled my black cloak up a little closer to me, panting. My face was tear streaked. I had no money and no place to go. Luckily, there wasn't anyone on the streets as I ran. Until police sirens went off. My eyes widened and I dashed into the woods on the side of the street. They got closer and I heard a gun fire, a scream, then silence. I huddled closer to myself under a tree, scared. That could have been me.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I heard a gunshot and jumped a bit. "Another one bites the dust." I whispered and shut my window. Just like everything else, it broke and shattered. ## # # # it."  I hissed and gripped the brokwn peices of glass, throwing them at the wall. "Nothing in this house works anymore!" I yelled to myself, hearing another gunshot, then the huffing and puffing of someone. I opened the door, one of the hinges breaking. "Who's there?" I hissed out into the cold air.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I immediately stopped, knowing someone had seen me. I quickly ducked into an alley way, crying harder but remaining silent. Except my breath. I could never control that. I looked up and down the alley way. It was completely empty. Littered, but empty. I slowly went over to an overflowing dumpster. The past week, I had been straved. This week, I realized you could eat other people's leftovers.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
"Who's there?!" I asked in an ever more harsh tone. I walked out into the yeard and followed the sound of the breathing. I stopepd at the entrance to the alley. "Who are you?!" I asked, stepping a bit closer, only seeing shadows and an outline of a figure.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I tensed and stopped moving. I even held my breathe, praying he'd just think it was an alley cat and leave. But, of course that didn't happen. I slowly glanced back at him, my hood covering my face but a piece of my hair fell out underneath. I prayed he thought I was just a long haired boy. They did terrible things to girls.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I narrowed my eyes and cracked my knuckles. "Tell me, who are you with? Those jack *sses that started this fridgen war?! Or the few last survivors." I said, taking another step forward. "Because I might just have to #### ###.#

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I swallowed hard, slowly shaking my head. "N-no." I whispered, tears coming to my eyes. I glanced around. No one else was here aside from him and me. I pushed my hood down, revealing myself as a girl. I suddenly regretted my choice. What if he turned me over to them?! But... He didn't like them. Why would he help them?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Samsung vs iphone

Google vs Bing!!

latest videos