Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Friday-- Don't Forget About Me [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
This little girl is on a ship an she throws a bottle out to see with a note saying "Rescue me". A boy, a few years older than her finds it on a beach and sets out on a mission. He'd always wanted to travel. But,he never found her. A few years later he sees a girl washed up on shore, not remembering who she was. But, he takes her in and lets her live with him, taking care of her. They end up falling in love. After they've been going out for a long time, he wants to do it with her, but shes not ready. Every time she tells him this, he feels rejected and they dont talk for awhile. She meets another boy and they fall in love, but the boy who found her was jelous and felt like he did something to drive her away, so he leaves. The girl is depressed and the second boy helps her, but she only pushes him away, wanting the first boy back. The second boy was so desperately in love with her that he commited suicide in shame. When the first boy sees he second boy's name in the paper, he goes back to the girl to comfort her, and they fall in love all over again.

(I changed it a bit, so you should read it. Big Grin)

(Imma make my forum(s) for this now. Should I make one for the second boy?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
This is gonna be awesome! Big Grin And, yes!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Main Boy:

Name: Andrew "Andy"

Looks:

Personality: Andy is funloving and caring. TOO caring at times. He always puts others first-- Okay, almost always. When he really wants something he wont stop until he gets it. Which is a problem.... (You'll see more of his Personality during the roelplay.)

Bio: Andy grew up with a mother and a father and a best friend, but no siblings. He now lives with his aunt, who doesnt really mind him leaving the house or having friends over or anything. So he often goes to the beach.

Second Boy:

Name:
Riley

Looks:

Personality: Riley is very  kind, but is very cunning and sly. He likes to play tricks and have a little fun, but he will let others have that they want. Almost the exact oppisite of Andy.

Bio: Riley is Andy's best frined, which makes this whole story even harder.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mikayla "Kayla"
Looks:
Personality: She's very sweet and caring, always trying to make people smile but that doesn't mean she's a pushover. She stands up for what she believes in and is always standing up for others. Some say she needs to bite her tongue, but she doesn't care.
Bio: As a young girl, she was stolen from her home in the middle of the night and taken captive on a ship which eventually ship wrecked, leaving her stranded.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy:
I walked to the beach on a chilly May morning. Auntie was still asleep in her morning nap and I had just enough time for a stroll before I had to make her breakfast. I walked along the sand in bare feet, letting the wet sand squish betweenmy toes and the low tide wash it away. I looked up into the distance and paused for a moment. Was that- a... A girl? On the beach? At this hour? Who would do that?... I walked a bit closer. Was she... Sleeping? Or.. Dead? Or... What?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla:
I laid on the soft sand, the low tide going up to my ankles then back down. I wasn't that far up on the sand. I was just barely breathing, my lungs were full of a lot of water since I had nearly drowned. The sun beat down on me and the back of my neck had gotten a small sun burn and most of my clothes were torn.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy:
"Excuse me, Ms?" I asked, then my eyes widened, seeing her up close. I knelt down and hoisted her up onto my lap. She wasn't breathing real well. I took a pulse.I stood up with her in my arms and ran home. I ran as fast as I could.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla:
I groaned softly, just barely aduible really. I couldn't move or open my eyes, even though I desperately wanted to. Where was I? Who was holding me? Questions soared through my mind, though I wouldn't get an answer for a little while.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy:
"When I heard her groan, I ran faster. I got home and laid her down on my bed, doing everything I possible could to keep her alive. "Ma'am?.... Ma'am? Are you alright?" I whispered, sitting next to her on the bed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla:
I slowly opened my eyes, fighting for a gasp of air. My eyes darted around the room, trying to figure out where I was. My eyes landed on the boy beside me. I sat up, pushing myself away from him then collapsed again.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos