Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mine and ~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~'s private rp.

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
okay. (:
forms?
do you want to do two characters each?

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah two will be fine

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
okay! (: I'll make mine.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll make mine now....

^^ its true

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Olivia 
Looks: (i'll get a picture later)
Personality: she is shy times but can be loud and funny. she likes to have fun. she can be scared easily.

Name:  Liam
Looks: (get a picture later)
Personality: he's protective but fun loving. He is very caring and will do anything to protect the ones he loves.

^^ its true

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lauren

Looks: I'll put in a bit

Personality: Lauren is outgoing and has a big sense of humor. Though her humor is mostly sarcasm, lame jokes and making herself look like a dork. She loves making people laugh and smile. She is typically nice but when she doesn't like you, it's quite obvious.

. Name: Johnny

Looks: Coming up

Personality: Johnny is a laid back kind of guy. He loves joking around and rarely takes anything seriously around his friends. He can be a jerk, a really big jerk, but usually does it to impress. He is a huge flirt even if he has no interest. Around his closest friends he is actually a sweetheart and knows how to talk his way through things.

Please?

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
okay (: you want to start?

^^ its true

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you start?(:

Please?

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
sure (:
Liam:
I sighed and smiled we were leaving soon. finally. We had been planning to leave for awhile now. It took time to figure out how to get out of here unnoticed, but now we were all ready. I packed a backpack. We all were going to pack a backpack. I picked it up and walked over to olivia. We were going to go meet the others now. It was dark outside. night time.

Olivia:
I finished packing the backpack and looked over at liam as he came over. I guess it was time to go. i was a little scared of getting caught but liam said we wouldn't, but still i was nervous. He took my hand and gave me a little smile before we headed out the door. we were running away....

^^ its true

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: 
I got my backpack and hang it around my shoulders. I looked around my brothers and sisters were asleep and my mom was probably passed out somewhere. She probably wouldn't even realize until a moth later. I walked out the door and walked to the sidewalk. I walked along gping to Lauren's house. I walked to the side underneath her window.

Lauren: 
I waited anxiously looking out my window and I saw Johnny. I opened the window carefully and tossed my back to Johnny. I Climbed out and closed the window. I climbed down and tree then jumped off. "Ready" She nodded. They were going to meet Olivia and Liam. 

Please?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

latest videos