Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked at Camilla and asked. "Why are you doing this?" Bunny cocked her head to the side like a dog and stared at Camilla. This in meaning getting Bunny and Eddie together and making Bunny popular. She wondered if there was a catch.

Camilla took a sip of her iced tea. "You want the truth?" Camilla said staring at Bunny. When Bunny nodded Camilla said. "Honestly i have to do this for my image. Also everything fits in place. You have a crush on Eddie so when we are done i wont have to see him sad and stuff. And with you dating him i will be able to talk to you in a nice manner. Dont you want that?" Camilla said in a rush. She did this when she was confessing.

Bunny stared at her and cracked a smile. She knew that her sister really wanted Bunny to go through with this plan so she would. Hopefully....

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Alex was home to slid of her backpack from her shoulder to a open chair , nearby. She didn't mind even to talk. She just walked to her room , when  she heard a knock. "Come in.. " she said not really interested. 

Eddie came into Alex'a door and had asked. "Why did Bunny say that in class? " 

Alex looked up to him , from where she was sitting. "I don't even know... I'm being serious... I don't know.. But do you think It was weird.. Likeit didn't    seem like her?" She had ask not looking away. 

"I guess , I don't really know or talk to her. Just rarely.. But you should know your closer to her.. " he said trying not to be mean this time. 

"We'll , it's not my problem , just let it slide..  For now. Maybe later I can talk to her.. Now can you please leave the way you entered " she said returning back to her room , and sighing . She still had work to do , but later. She had to work a shift at her parents new restaurant, She would have to work later , since today she was busy. That's why her parents were never home , to busy with the restaurant..  

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Next morning?)

Bunny woke up at her usual time but the only thing she did was take a shower and blow dryed her hair and curled it with her wand. Today Camilla was going to help her pick out some clothes and her makeup. When Bunny came back to the room Camilla was already rumoging in her draws. "Find anything?" she asked. Camilla made no comment so Bunny knew the answer was no. Camilla switched to her drawers. "Ill have to let you bower my clothes" she said while shoving an outfit in Bunny's arms. Bunny put on a lavender tank top and a white long sleeved lace top that was sheer over it. She also put on some short shirts and lavender sandals with bows on them. She pulled her bangs back and pinned them with a Lavender lace bow. Camilla did her makeup simple and nice. She had foundation, eyeliner,mascra, bronzer, and blush on. Suprisenly Bunny looked tanner. "Thanks" she said while getting her bag and about to leave the room when Camilla brought her back saying "Where going to school together.."

Camilla took a quick shower and blow dryed her hair and put it in a high ponytail with a white bow at the top. She got dressed in a pink and orange ombre shirt that had been cut and frayed from her bellybutton to the bottom. It revealed her belly button but none of the teachers got onto her. She put on shorts and a nice pair of white sandals. She grabbed her car keys and drove both of them to school.

Liam woke up early and had time to shower. When he got out he put on a green shirt and a black leather jacket and pants. He grabbed his car keys and drove to school.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah )

Alex woke up at her usual time. But this time not in her bed . On the couch , she doesn't even remember how she got there. She went to her room , brushing hair  back from her face. She went to get changed and dressed normally and took an apple ,and had started to walk to school..

Eddie woke up in his room , this time and had gotten dressed. He didn't want to go , he was to tired. He rested for a few minutes before leaving the house , with his truck keys, and starting to make his way into the school's parking lot.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny got out of the car with Camilla having no idea where to go until Camilla pulled her in the school. Camilla looked at her and said "Remember we said that today we had to make my friends get use to you okay?" she popped her gum and kept walking while Bunny rushed to catch up.

Liam waited on the bench infront of the school for Alex.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex had finally walked to school , it took her long because she listened to her music. She finally got to school seeing Liam on the bench. She walked over and said "Hey" .

Eddie had already gotten to school , but this time he was inside chatting with his friends.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam looked at Alex worried. "Huston.. we have a biiiigg problem!" he said scooting over on the bench making room for her. He slipped his phone that he was looking at back in his poket and waited for her.

Bunny had been talking to Camilla's friends for about 7 minutes. They where really nice. One girl asked her "Are you going out for the cheer squad? Youd probably get on espically since your sister is Camilla!" the girl said while giggling. "Actually i have never thought about trying out" Bunny started and saw Camilla raise her eyebrow. "But i will probably." she said brushing it off like it was nothing like Camilla taught her.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex sat beside Liam. "Thanks..." She said giving a weak smile. The continued on. With that her smile slowly faded. " What did you mean by big problem? " She asked resting her backpack on the side of the bench. She crouched forward , and had her finger in twined . She was worried but hoped it didn't show. She looked at him, in seriousness.

Eddie got to school , and was approached by a bunch of people. Asking weird questions. He ignored it , and went on to his group of friends. He went to his group of friends. "What is everyone talking about me and a weird thing? " He said not sure. "It's all over the school " one of his friends said. "Well , they haven't heard my side haven't they.. " He said reassuring that things were going to turn bad.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla quickly snapped her head when she heard Eddie talking. Looks like the video has made an affect. She thought and turned back to her friends. She really liked Eddie but if this is what she had to do to make things stay how they are she'd have to do this. She'd wait till tomorrow to take action in the rumor. She always waited until everyone knew about something that was posted on "Inside" to finally say she knew about it so people didn't think she posted it.

Liam looked at Alex and frowned. "One Bunny is here.Without her bunny ears. Two she is hanging out with her sister and the popular crowd..." Liam said slowly so Alex could take it in. He knew she would be upset.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie and his group of friends, huddled in a group. Talking about the video and so on. He knew the people to do the job. For this especially. This didn't get Eddie's reputation down , made it go up. He didn't have to worry anyway. But for this video , he doesn't even know who posted it. He would have investigating to do .

Alex just let out a sigh. "But didn't you see this coming... I know I am supposed to stay out of it , but Camilla talking to Bunny? A bit suspicious.. " She said looking at Liam. How or why would Bunny do this. This is just like Eddie all over again. She took a deep breath in.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

Rate the band above you

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

Rate the band above you

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos