Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla could overhear Eddie talking. She laughed. This was making Eddie's popularity go up but not in a positive way. It was giving him a player image. Camilla was snapped out of her thinking when one of her friends asked "What are you going to do about Eddie?" Still remebering her plan for not making people suspicious about her she acted innocient and said "What did he do?" she asked with a confused look.

Bunny fidled with the rings on her fingers. One of Camilla's many friends told her it would look great with her outfit. She listened to there convosation staying a little distant from it. She wasn't that much into talking gossip.

Liam looked at Alex. "Okay so what if i told you to stay out of it, why aren't you a little more upset?" Liam said confused. He didn't know how to take her reaction. 

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie after a while of talking , they began laughing . He didn't know who posted the video , but he would find out , and things would be taken into his hands. He started talking to his friends again. But this time laughing and joking.

Alex looked at Liam. "I am upset . More than I should be, but I am hiding it. If I was able to show it , I would be of course mad , and who knows what would happen. " She said , she was of course mad , she couldn't stand this.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam smiled. "Am i able to give you permission to burst! I want Bunny the way she always was back. That sounds kinda horrible coming out of my mouth espically since i had ignored her for about the five years ive lived here. But the time i have known her i can tell she was a great friend to you even though its been like two days." Liam said and laughed. "You need to help her and we need to figure this out..."

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled. "First , why did you ignore her for 5 years? Second , Finally were on the same page! I don't want to outrage in public because someone's going to get hurt. " She said joking.. "But then How do we help?'' she said , laughing. She nodded , and wanted to hear more.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
" Her sister told me to. And i honestly have to think on that. But we need to think soon..." Liam said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex was shocked. She couldn't believe Liam listened to Camilla. But then that was a long time ago. "Wow , well okay.. " She said. She started thinking and how to get the old bunny back.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Before you go and think im a horrible person she was my girlfriend at that time. I thought i liked her ad didnt want to loose her.." Liam said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded. "Now it makes sense.. Or I now understand. " She said, nodding once again. She understood why Liam did it. It's all part of a thing called ,  Love.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam stood up. "We should probably get inside before the bell rings.." he said while holding out his hand.

Bunny said bye to her new friends and Camilla. Camilla had cheer first period. Bunny was hoping soon she'd have it first period to. Bunny walked down the hall getting lots of looks and stares. For a while she was scared but then she remeber. Im becoming popular now..they probably saw me hanging out with Camilla and in the video. Bunny put a smile on her face and tried her best to say "Hi" back to all the people.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded and took Liam's hand. She grabbed it , and walked inside the school. Before the bell rang. 

Eddie was hanging out with his friends. He went to his class , and sat with his friends. While talking , he noticed that, there was a substitute.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos