Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam stared at the two girls in paint. When did Bunny ever had friends. He quickly whisked the thought out of his mind. It was rood. He just couldn't stop staring at the other girl. Yes Bunny is pretty...but way to out there. This girl was pretty and seemed normal. Liam tried to say "I need to borrow flour" but it came out "Flour..." because he was looking at the girl to much.

Buny snapped her fingers in Liam's face. "What?" she asked raising an eyebrow and following his gaze to Alex. She giggled a little and pulled him inside. "Ill get the flour" she said while walking to the kitchen.

Camilla giggled and looked down. Slowlly she looked up and her smiled dropped. "Hey i have to ask you one thing..." she said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex giggled and looked at herself covered in paint. She then followed Bunny to the kitchen to get flour? Well she was there looking in a spoon seeing how much paint she had. she giggled by herself and Then followed Bunny..                                                                                                                                                                Eddie nodded and asked "What is it? " he asked concerned and Nicely

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Do you have feelings for my sister" Camilla said awkwardly spinning her straw in her drink.

Bunny looked at Alex and gasped. "Why did you follow me! That boy was cute i was giving you a chance to talk! Go back out there!" Bunny said wagging flour everywhere in a weird manner.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well , to be honest.. I sort a did. But not a whole lot.. But to be truthful I am or was confused about this whole feelings thing... First it was you then bunny.. " He said looking down at his feet , and trying to make it un-awkward..                                                                                                                                                                 Alex Gasped playfully and jokingly. "But its awkward for me , to talk to guys.. " She said about the leave , until Bunny started waving flour , she got some on her painted shirt.. Before leaving back to the living room.  "Bunny is on her way.. " She said to the guy , and tipped on her tippy toes and waited for Bunny..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla awkwardly took a drink out of her cup and nodded. She swallowed and tried to clear up what she heard "You like both of us?" she said spinning the ring on her finger.

Liam nodded and smiled at the girl. "Whats your name"

Bunny jumped on the counter. She'd leave Alex to do her thing. She giggled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie nodded.. "Actually , yeah sorry.. Its complicated.. "  He said kicking rocks and looking down in embarrasement , and shy..                                                                                                                                                              Alex smiled and responded "Alex , and yours ? " She thought that he would freak out , because of her name sounds like a guy and dresses like a guy..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice.." Camilla said sarcastically and slung her bag over her shoulder. After walking a few feet she turned around "Your a little to complicated for me. Maybe we can try this when your not ###### ## sister." she said and walked away.

Liam smiled. Her name was nice to him. "Liam. Like one Direction." he said and winked.

Bunny blew flour on the ground.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie felt bad and horrible. "Wait Camilla... " He said trying to stop her , by grasping her wrist , when she walked away. He was not sure what he did. He felt feelings for Camilla and Bunny!                                                                                                                                                                         Alex couldn't help but chuckle. "Alex like a Normal ordinary person." She said and smiled.        

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla rolled her eyes and scoffed a "What?" quietly.

Liam laughed.

Bunny grabbed the flour and ran back out to them. "Liam i got your flour!" she said and handed to him.

Liam's face dropped a little seeing the time with Alex was cut short.

"Hey arent you in our math class?" Bunny said winking at Alex.

"Oh yeah i am..." Liam said brighting up again.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex with a breath to say something , was cut off from Bunny. She smiled when Bunny walked in , she wasn't every good at this. She tippy toed on her toes again.. Until she saw Bunny wink that made her giggle. She  found out that Liam was in our math class..                                                                                                                                                                     Eddie replied. "Listen , for a second that's all I ask. It was a tiny crush. But then I started to hang out with you and well that changed! A lot! I don't blame you if you leave right now , but I'm just letting you know , that I had a tiny crush , but then a Bigger crush on you.. " He said letting go of her wrist..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Video Game?

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Workout Tips

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Evermoor (Disney Show)

latest videos