Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam nodded slightly when he looked at the table. He was waiting until Camilla turned to talk to the other girls, not Bunny. When this finally happened he stood up. "Lets go..." he said quickly.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded. She took her milk aside from her other trash. She looked at Liam , before they started walking. Once they were near her table , she had her milk in front of her , as if she was drinking it and wanted to throw it away.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam watched Alex and her milk for a second and started to walk closer to the table. He could tell that Bunny's friends and Camilla where looking at them and soon Bunny would turn around.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex sighed slightly. Before she knew it. Alex's milk was now on Bunny's head. She had her eyes closed while doing this , but she heard voices gasp and scream slightly. She also felt eyes on both of them , as if the main center of attention. She looked at Liam worryingly , then when the milk was finished she threw it away  in the trash.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny suddenly felt some thing on her head. She could feel the silence eating her up while she tried to figure out what just happened. She quickly turned her head causing milk to go in Camilla's eyes. She quickly said a "Sorry" and wipped her head back to Camilla causing more milk to go everywhere. When she slowly turned her head she saw Alex with a milk jug. Why would she do this. I thought shed know i hate milk since i never drink it. Why are people laughing at me. I dont know what to do...Bunny's thoughts whipped her head faster and faster and her eyes quickly filled with tears. She got up and ran to the bathroom.

Liam looked at Alex's with big eyes.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex's reaction made her feel guilty. "Liam" She mouth the words as if she was creaming. She was also shaking . She didn't mean to hurt her. Or anyone mostly. She just wanted to see if the old bunny would be back. Her eyes went Bigger than ever! She didn't know what else to do. She walked up to Liam. "Liam.. This is BAD! " She said exaggerating the word Big. She didn't want to be at school anymore. She wanted to go home. But that wouldn't help..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know.." Liam said softly and pulling Alex into a half hug. "At this point my plans suck and i just make things worse." he continued on.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"I think the plan can still work.. Just I-I don't want to be here right now. " She said crossing her arms over her chest. She was still shaking of course ,she hurt her friend..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam sighed and let go of her. After a few moments of silence he said "Let's go tell the nurse your sick. She will believe us since you are shaking.." Liam shoved his hands in his pockets and waited for her to say something.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded and walked. "I think the plan will work.. Still... But what if everyone talks about this.. I was already an outcast not that its bad b-but now I'm going to be hated., " she said looking down while walking to the nurses office.. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Scooters

SIGN THIS PETITION !

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos