Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"So imma go!" Liam said walking out of the door backwards and stumbling. 

"You do that!" Bunny said and giggled closing the door.

Camilla smiled a little and bouncly stomped while turned back to him. She crossed her arms and said "That is sweet..."

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled and giggled when he stumbled. She waved a bye . She giggled at Bunny's statement.                                                                                                                                                                            Eddie smiled, and Replied "Yeah , there's a lot more , if I just knew the words to explain ... "

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla quickly kissed Eddie and blushed quickly. She looked down and blushed.

Bunny shrieked "Alex's gotta a lover!"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie , smiled and looked down. "Do you believe me? "                                                                                                                                                                          Alex rolled her eyes , but blushed. " We only talked for 30 seconds! " . She laughed , then asked "Are we still going to throw paint? " she said begging..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not untill you say he was handsome!" Bunny said crossing her arms.

Camilla nodded and smiled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex chuckled as if she was joking. But then looked at Bunny with seriousness ,  and rolled her eyes but smiled. "Fine.. But I am saying it because you told me to ...  He was Handsome... " She said fast , so bunny wouldn't hear. She crossed her arms.. "Can we paint now? " She said begging..                                                                                                                                                             Eddie , smiled and felt good about what he said..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"No i couldn't hear you!" Bunny protested.

Camilla smiled and looked at him. "Hey i should probably get home. Drive me?" she said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex just stood there , wanting to paint. "He was Handsome. " She  said making it loud and clear. She laughed when she said that. Because it was rare when she said that , because she rarely spoke to guys not including Eddie..                                                                                                                                                                 Eddie smiled and grabbed his keys , and made sure Camilla buckled up before he left. Once they drove off , they were Camilla's Driveway..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla unbuckled and looked at Eddie. "Sorry if i was a total drama queen today...... Thanks anyway" she said and opened the car door.

Bunny giggled. "Yay!! Now we paint!" she said marching to the garage.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie smiled and nodded. "Its okay..  " He said . "Well see you around? " He asked before she left..                                                                                                                                                               Alex , giggled and marched along

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favouriting

Forum Suggestion.

Lockers or No Lockers?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

latest videos