Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny woke up the next morning and went and took a shower. After word she blow dryed her hair and curled it with a wand. She put on a new pair of Bunny ears that she got with bows on them. She walked back into her room and chose a red tank top that matched her bows. She threw a acid-washed jean jacket over it and some black and white stripped shorts on. She put on her black pumps and grabbed her bag and walked downstairs to eat a donut. After eating she started up her car and drove to Alex's house and knocked on her door.

Camilla woke and saw Bunny had left already. She took a quickshower and braided her hair up into a pun and added a sparkly gold bow. She walked back into her room and threw on a black and yellow hollister shirt and her black hollister jacket. She put on her black and white checkered shorts and threw on her white converse with gold studs. She walked downstairs and ate a donut. She walked into the living room and started to watch tv.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex woke up and  got dressed in her normal outfit . She had her hair down in a normal way. And her clothing the same , which was the same with Jeans and a regular shirt covered with a sweater like always. She grabbed her bag , or small bag and heard a knock at her door. She opened it to see Bunny. She screeched with joy and Locked her house door quietly knowing that Eddie was asleep.

Eddie was still asleep until he hear pd the door close. He woke up And got up dressed and ready to go. But he stayed for a minute to check his Belongings..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny screeched back leading her to her car. After Bunny buckled up she said while backing out "I love my car! It looks like a unicorn threw up on it! All i need is some sparkles.."  She plugged her phone into the radio and went to a specific station before playing her music softly.

After watching about ten minutes of tv Camilla grabbed her car keys and walked out the door. After buckling up she drove to school.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex laughed at Bunny's comment , and said "I have glitter but probably not enough.. " she said making a silly face. She buckled up and looked at the Car. 

Eddie grabbed his things and went to his school , and walked around campus.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam got to school quickly and started to est morning breakfest.

Bunny laughed and stuck her tongue out. She parked her car in the school parking lot and unbuckled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex laughed. She hopped outside Bunny's car , and compared it to others. She was right it did look like a unicorn puked on it. She laughed even more but felt cool. Going to school with a pony. She waited for Bunny.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
When Bunny got out of the car one of he ears slipped off but she caught it in mid air and snapped it back in place. "I need to get lighter ones." Bunny saw a movement outside of the outdoor eating area. It looked like Liam. "Look its your boyfriend" Bunny said putting in a bobby pin to help her ears stay up.

Camilla parked her car and walked into school making sure to say "hi" to all of the people she approved and a little snicker at the people she didn't.

Liam saw Bunny and Alex and waved.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex laughed. "We only talked for a Minute! " She said crossing her arms. Before waving to Liam , and smiling. She grabbed her small backpack and said "Are we going to eat ?" she chuckled at the thought of Bunny with lighter bunny ears..  

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure. Maybe Liam would like to join us." Bunny said hooking arms with Alex and walking Liam's way. "I already made your couple name. Ready for it..... AIM! Isnt it cute. Like how cupid AIM's for your heart. Or is it the butt. I dont know." Bunny said confusing herself.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex burst out laughing and said "Its the but , I think. Unless.. Nope its the but! Besides we just talked very little ... " She said walking to Liam , with Bunny..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Do you think of this Cat? :3

Favourite Animals

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

Would you want to be a vet?

which breed of dog do u have??!!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos