Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dunno. All i do know is a person can not just become a better person for a boy.." Liam said and shrugged.

Camilla took the phone and smiled. "I love it!" she said before hugging him.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex agreed . "Well , maybe.. I cant judge anyone. So I have to agree with you.. But here's the things the school doesn't know about my brother. So I have to protect him ... " She said sighing..                                                                                                                                                                   Eddie smiled and hugged her back..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"What do mean know your brother?" Liam asked sitting down across from Bunny.

"What we talking about?" Bunny asked finished her food.

Camilla pulled away and smiled and blushed. She took out her iphone and snapped the case on. She clicked the camera and pointed it at Eddie "Smile..."

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like , people at this school , don't know I'm related to him . In any way. " She said explaining to Liam trying to be clear , but she knew she wasn't being very clear.                                                                                                                                                             "Cheese. " Eddie said while smiling..                                                                                                                                                                          "We were talking about.. " Alex was about to say then spotted Camilla and Eddie..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla smiled and started to doodle some things on the picture. Then she turned the phone around and showed him the picture. It was a collage of a picture of her and him and hearts. 

Liam looked to Alex's gaze.

Bunny looked at everyones gaze and saw Camilla and Eddie. She could barely #### ### a "They...... are together?"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex turned back trying to ignore it. She held back the emotion she had. She couldn't stand Camilla , especially if she's trying to hurt her only brother Eddie.. "I'm Afraid so.. I didn't even know.. " She said replying to Bunny.. She stared at one spot looking traumatized. But was just thinking and thinking.                                                                                                                                                            Eddie smiled and looked at the picture..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny stared

Liam coughed of awkwardness.

Camilla giggled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa , stared and tried to ignore it.                                                                                                          Eddie smiled.. after he looked around to see Bunny ..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny gave Eddie an angry glare before turning her head letting her tears sting her eyes.

Camilla did a few things on her phone before putting it in her pocket.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex felt sorry. "Bunny ... I didn't know.. " She said patting her back. Noticing Bunny's tear. If this made bunny grow one single tear , She would make Eddie pay..                                                                                                                                                                Eddie noticed and felt bad..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

How are you wearing your hair now?!

Shower by Becky G

What are you wearing right now?

Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

latest videos