Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny wiped her tears and looked up. "Gosh... i look stupid. Im sorry..." she said quietly.

"What are you looking at?" Camilla asked Eddie. She saw the sudden change in his mood.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex rubbed her back in a circular motion. "Don't be Sorry. I should be sorry , for not telling you... Come one let's get you cleaned up.. " she said before grabbing her backpack and pulling Bunny to the restroom. She didn't mean clean up , she wanted to talk , and she can tell Bunny sense it . 

"Thought I saw... Something. " he said taking a pause and turned back to Camilla.. 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny walked with her still crying. She couldn't really stop the tears from running.

Camilla nodded. "Im going to head to cheerleading. I will see you at lunch." she said and kissed his cheek before walking away.

Liam plopped himself in the seat were Camilla just was "We need to talk." he said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex after walking awhile. She  grabbed Bunny's shoulders. Both. She wiggled them , shaking Bunny then stopped , and looked into her eyes. "Listen , I'm sorry. I didn't even know.. I can talk to Eddie right here and right now , and he would he humiliated. Or I can talk to him Later at our house.. " She said trying to cheer up Bunny. But probably wasn't working.                                                                                                                                                                    Eddie smiled and nodded when Camilla stated she was leaving. He was about to leave with his backpack. Until a familiar kid came up to him. He sat back down. Facing the kid. "About? " he replied.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny giggled and wiped her tears. She grabbed a tissue and faced the mirror. She ran it under some water and wiped her face. She then took out out her makeup and reaplied it. "It's okay..... My sister hates me as i is... i don't want her to hate me more for stealing her boyfriend or making a move" she said still facing the mirror sadly.

"About Camilla." Liam said. "She is such a player dude everyone knows it. We dated this summer. I think sheis trying to make me jealous by dating you. Look i don't like her but i think i'd be a safe plan to get out of that relationship immediantly.." Liam said while grabbing his bag and walking away.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex shook her head in the mirror that Bunny was looking at , just from the corner of her eye. "Please stop. I can easily ruin her life. Plus my brother's that's just a bonus. But she doesn't hate. My brother is the same, There both just ignorant of us.. " She said shrugging her shoulders. She wasn't kidding about ruining them lives , she knows how but never used it.                                                                                                                                                                         Eddie was in shock. He didn't whether to Thank him , or to Think he was part a plan of somewhat funny business. He sat back down shocked. He was speechless. Was this true..  He kept thinking when there was nothing else to do. He put his hands in his hair , and faced down at the table..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"No... don't do that. I don't want to hurt Eddie. Let them be. What if my sister really does like him. She has never looked at a guy like that. I'll tell you if she says something at the house but let them be...." Bunny said fixing her ears and hooking arms with Alex. "Let's go to class!" she said excitedly. 

Camilla tied her hair in a high pony tail. While tying her cheer shoes some of the cheerleaders came up to her. One said "Looks like your dating Eddie. Is he an experiment or what?" The rest of the girls laughed with her. Camilla rolled her eyes and turned to her cheer locker spinning the dial on the lock she smiled. I really like him.. "I am not going to do anything with him. He is just my boyfriend. I like him. Stop playing.." Camilla said while punching the girls nervously. All the girls look up to be the top player. But with Eddie she didn't want to be. She would just have to fool them. But how... She thought while stretching.

Liam sat down at his desk.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded. "Well , I can do the same with Eddie. But .... For now , I am okay with it. But later if I find out something.. Can I just go with my plan? " Alex winked at Bunny , before hooking arms and walking to class.                                                                                                                                                                                         Eddie got up and started walking to class. He couldn't stop thinking of what Liam said. It just kept on repeating. He kept thinking and thinking. He .. just didn't know who to believe .

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny nodded "No fire!" she said while walking with her. She passed by Eddie looking down while speed walking and acting like she was fixing her skirt. Bunny was ready to burst and she knew Alex knew she was about to. "Gosh!.." she said really loud.

Camilla was getting looks while cheer practice. When it was her turn to watch the cheerleaders routine she saw everyone snickering at her. One of the girl whispered, "Camilla has gone soft." Camilla almost screamed. I am not lossing my popularity over some boy. I will let this sweet relationship last for a week or day but as soon as i get the chance i will do like i always do. Cheat... When Camilla's mind went to the last sentence it was to hard not to cry. She didn't. She started to watch the routine. At least Eddie and her were a couple for a while.... right?

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex was walking to class with Bunny in hooked arms. Alex saw Eddie her own brother , walk past them. She sighed and looked at Bunny , who was looking down and let out a loud gosh. She looked back at Eddie who had turned around.. Alex quickly snapped her head back to Bunny , "Bunny , I can help... Just wait here... " She  let out a sigh.. She had to do this for bunny. She unhooked bunny's arms from hers  as she made her way down the hall.. Towards Eddie..                                                                                                                                                                 Eddie was walking down the hall with the other popular s , Until he heard a voice familiar . He turned to see bunny , walking with Alex. Alex had turned meeting eye contact with Eddie. But then she turned around. That's when Eddie decided to continue walking..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos