Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked down. Alex was a good friend. Bunny rushed to the side of the hall leaning against the wall trying to look not noticable. She watched Alex.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex raced down the hall , while her backpack was jumping on her back. "Eddie! " She screamed..                                                                                                                                                                Eddie had turned around. He saw Alex.. He ignored her. But this time she stopped Eddie , in the middle of the hallway. In front of him. "What?" He asked as if he didn't know her                                                                                                                                                                    " W-What.. I cant even explain how angry. or Worse! I feel about you , even I-If  I am your sister.. " She covered her mouth.. She just admitted , that she was Eddie's sister. She walked away , and would have to talk to him at home.                                                                                                                                                                         Eddie was shocked that she had admitted that... he  looked as Alex walked down the hall back to where she was. More like pacing. Eddie can tell that she was furious because , she never got like this..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny's gaw dropped. Only a small amount of people know about Alex and Eddie. Now more people know and with the news spreading at this school, pretty much the whole school knows.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex went to find Bunny. She felt bad inside. She rarely did that. It was scary too. She wondered if it was bad. Of course it was bad! This could make Eddie's popularity go DOWN way down! But at the same time not. Because of his side of the story.. No one listened to her side. But she didn't mind. She felt bad but he deserved it. Once she found Bunny , she stood in front of bunny looking worried..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked at her shocked. "Alex... you okay?"  she said softly.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded. "A little. Just not sure.. " She said a little weak. She had repeats  in her head. Saying : I shouldn't have said that.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well you didn't have to do it." Bunny said sounding dissapointed. "I wanted everyone to stay out of this. This is my problem." Bunny said finally. She started to walk away. She needed to be alone for a while.

Liam saw Bunny come into class. He waved while trying to see if Alex was behind her. She wasn't. 

Camilla started to cheer.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex sighed and rested her back against a wall , of a hallway that was now empty. She cupped her face into her hands. She rested her face into her hands , while thinking. She was trying to help. She had to. Eddie could've hurt anyone he wanted to , but to see someone cry and doubt themselves. Eddie has taken it to far.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Eddie finally got to go his class , and nobody brought up the subject of his sister. Which was good. He was just talking like a normal day.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked at Liam and showed a nod but didn't say anything.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex put her hands down , revealing her face. She thought for a moment , and at this point didn't know what was going on. She wanted to leave but couldn't. She had good record to hold.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos