Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

the secret love! [private RP for Yukki.Phantomhive and kittykat2553]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
SEE! NOW I CAN TYPE HOW EVER LONG I WANT! O3O!!! WOO!!

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar

"kittykat2553" wrote:

SEE! NOW I CAN TYPE HOW EVER LONG I WANT! O3O!!! WOO!!
I see ya :3  Haha, I see yaHH

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley was the type of girl who liked to goof around and hang out with her friends..ALOT...but mostly Daniel. Ashley and Daniel was the best of friends! they have been friends since forever! they lived only about 2-3 blocks away from each other...so they walked to school together all the time..today was a Monday with about 2 more months of school. Ashley woke up...and got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth slowly..she was never a morning person. as she walked out the bathroom she passed her alarm clock...first she paid no attention to it...then she took another glace and picked the alarm clock up being wide awake- ITS ALMOST 7:30!!!-she then knew her brother did this- AUUUSSTTIIINNN!!  -she said in shock and anger  she went back to the bathroom to take a  quick shower and got dressed. she did all of this as fast as she could! since it was so late she couldn't eat breakfast so she just grabbed some toast and ran out the house before she did so she called out- BYE MOM! BYE DAD! OH AND YEAH! NICE JOKE AUSTIN!! I KNOW ITS APRIL FOOLS DAY! BUT IM GOING TO BE LATE NOW!!! -the parents looked at Austin with disappointment. Austin just laughed. Ashley got to Daniel's house and knocked on his door- DANIEL!! DANIEL!! IM HERE!!! SORRY IM LATE!! AUSTIN MESSED WITH MY ALRAM CLOCK AS A PRANK!! PLEASE OPEN UP! -she banged on the door waiting for him to come out. she hoped he didn't already leave-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel was already there, and pat her on the head. "Hey, you ready, Ashley?" he smiled at her and started walking ahead, "You coming?" And winked at her.-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Im a little shocked and blush slightly. I then go catch up to Daniel- w-w-wait up Danny!! -sometimes Ashley would could Daniel...Danny..sometimes. once she caught up she started to talk- ugh! I was sooo not ready for school! -Ashley pouts a little- school is such a bore! im so glad it ends in like 2 months! then its summer! then me and you can hang out more!! -Ashley smiled- how does school not drive you crazy?!

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel stopped and waited for Ashley. Daniel smiled at her "Well, I do hate school, but then again, that's how we met so you can't entirely hate it, right?" he looked at her happily-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley's eyes widened- Y-Y-Yeah...I guess your right! huh? -Ashley laughed a little and before they knew it they were at school. they went to first period together...it was Science.- - the teacher-  ok so class....today we will be partnering up for an experiment! so you know have 30 minutes to get a partner! your time starts now!! -Ashley grabbed Danny's hand and raised it in the air- I got my partner!! -the teacher nodded and then danny and Ashley sat down....they had 5 tubes in their face....with 4  holding colors. pink.yellow.green. and blue! the 5th one was clear. you wre suppose to pour the chemicals into the clear one...Ashley poured 2 and an half and let danny pour the other...they then sat down...and waited...then there tube started to shake...and it got REALLY bubbly...and then it exploding with rainbow bubbles and fuzz...they added a little to much of some things and a little to little of some of the other things!- AHH! HAHAH! -Ashley laughed! and started to play in it as it filled the classroom. everyone joined in. and Ashley put some of the fuzz on danny's face- NOW YOU HAVE A BEARD!! XD

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-danny smiled and put some on her face. "You should look at yourself, you have a moustache" and started to laugh with everyone else while the teacher got mad at us, giving us one demerit each. Daniel got mad, like he usual does and slapped his hand on a desk fighting with the teacher, like usual.- 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( DEMERIT?!)  - Ashley kind of liked when he got mad...his bad side was kind of hot! but she didn't want them getting in more trouble and tried pulling Danny back by his arms- DANNY!! NO!!! WE DONT NEED TO GET IN MORE TROUBLE!! JUST LET.IT.GO!!! PLEASE!! -she tried as hard as she could to pull him away-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-(Don't you know what that is?) Daniel let go and shrugged while murmuring.. " I don't even get why we have to school anyway, most everyone here sucks" Daniel sit down, listening to the teacher somewhat. While humming a song.-

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Your favorite bands?

words that start with w-moved

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

latest videos