Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

the secret love! [private RP for Yukki.Phantomhive and kittykat2553]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley pouted when she had to wait then looked at Daniel- four more people?!?! cool! -Ashley loved meeting new people...she got along well with guys and girls.- so...where are they?! -Ashley asked excited to meet more guys-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
Daniel chuckled. "your so cute like that. You will meet them at the band meeting tonight." He started walking to his next class.-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley blushed a little- C-C-Cute......-everyone always seemed to call her cute...or have a "cute" personality but it still felt weird to hear from Daniel..she saw him walk into his classroom..she then noticed if she didn't get a move on she would me late- OH DARN! I BETTER RUN BEFORE IM LATE!!!! -as Ashley runs she bumps into someone and drops all of her things-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel smiled. The guy picked up all Ashley's stuff and gave her them. "Hey, you're as pretty as a doll, my sweetheart" He said this because he was a lady's man... a flirt. Daniel started walking to him. "Hey Ren, this is Ashley. Ashley, my other vocals, Ren" 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(OMG YES! REN!! ARE YOU READY?! XD! hottest guy in their!!) -i blush really hard and get up and walking towards Daniel - H-H-HEY REN!! - i smile and whisper in Daniel's ear- is he usually such a flirt!?!

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel whispered back "yes, to every girl" He put her arm around Ashley as a way to claim her and Ren laughed saying "Well.. I got to go to class, see you later little lamb" And he walked away. Daniel toke her arm off her when he left- 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-I get a little shocked when Daniel put his arm around me and stared at him for quite some time before the bell rang and we had to go to our next class- oh great....now me and you are late!! -face palms- if it wasn't for Ren bumping in to me!! - Ashley  starts running to her next class-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel sighed walking after her. When he got to his next class he sat down, and put some headphones in-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-the teacher starts speaking about what we're doing. halfway through that i tap Daniels shoulder- what are you listening to Danny?! -i whisper while removing one headphone so he could hear me-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel looked at her. whispering: "I'm listening to our bands song. listen for yourself." He then put in one headphone in her ear.-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Special! To everyone one KW!

Ban slangs in KW

latest videos