Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

the secret love! [private RP for Yukki.Phantomhive and kittykat2553]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley  listens to the song- wow! this is really good!! i like it a lot!! your band sounds aweeessomme!!  Big Grin -Ashley starts to beat on her desk until all the attention is on her and then she stops and removes the headphones-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel smiled then sighed and put the headphones away. "I get that its a good song, it's class you don't have to tap in the middle of class and get everyone's attention, you know." Daniel started paying attention to the teacher.-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
- Ashley pouted and whispered- i know that! but when i hear good music i just cant help it!! don't blame me...you already knew i did that as a habit! -i face the front...but the teacher talks ALL period...and i begin to fall asleep. Ashley was in the back of the class and doesn't snore softly so when she fell asleep no one could tell- Zzzzz.....

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-Daniel looked at her and smiled, blushing slightly. "have a good nap, then" He whispered to Ashley watching her sleeping.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(O-o sorry for the late late reply..didn't see it) -Ashley was quite a deep sleeper. but sometimes could  hear ppl talk around her...but for some reason she couldn't wake up. when the bell rang..she could only hear it..a tad bit. so she didn't wake up and kept sleeping next to Daniel-

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
-When the bell rang Daniel got up and poked Ashley. "Ash, we are going to our next class.. ASH!!# Daniel looked at her and sighed. He started pulling out his headphones and put them in her ear and put the volume on high to wake her up.-

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does he like me?

mean "BFF"

Does he like me?

Frozen or Malificent?

Does he like me?

mean "BFF"

latest videos