Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and walked to the back of the cage, where he saw some of Kako's drawings  "Wow, what age did you draw these at?" He asked, looking around.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked looking over at him "Umm..When I was ten..I think"He said rubbing the back of his head as he got up seeing old smushed berries on the ground that he used to draw, he did feel embarrest about bringing Kai here..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked at him. "So where is your mom now does she live with you at your tribe?" He asked.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked slightly "My mom died of an illness before the war had started, she became feverish and it just wouldn`t go down..the doctor said it much have been in the bloodline or something.." He said still smiling since that seemed to be his mask.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai came over to him and hugged him. "Hey you don't need to smile if it causes you pain like this. You don't need to hide you feelings around me..but I already know them since we went thought mostly the same things."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako was mostly shocked by the sudden embrace, he tried looking up at Kai "....I-i`ll be okey..I hide my feelings all the time...I`m used to it" He said smiling sadly his face hidden by the darkness of the cave shadows.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai sighed and laughed. "If you don't put that smile away I will k!ss you. I am going to count to 10. I..2...3..4...5...6..7.."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako tried pulling away but could not and did not realize that he was still smiling since well Kai did say it fast so he was a bit puzzled but all he knew now was that he was counting for some reason..

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Lol Kako get ready for a k!ss! xD )

Kai pulled away to look at his face. "Your still smiling looks like you want to be kissed by me." He grinned, kissing Kako quickly.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(OMG I`m gonna have him have a fever sooner or later by the way! Its in the bloodline! )

Kako turned a bright pink pretty much staring straight ahead all stiff and such, He looked up at Kai "W-wh-what was that for?" He asked stuttering a couple times his face still pink turning red.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

latest videos