Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and picked him up. "Hey. Are you okay Kako?" He asked turning towards the way they came. This wasn't good Kai didn't know how to get out of there and even if he did he can't take Kako anywhere because of the fighting outside.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako was partly awake but wanted to sleep more then anything else "...Kai?" He said slightly looking up at him but his tempature was rising really fast but Kako just seemed off somewhere in his mind srifting back and fourth from sleep and reality.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai cursed softly under his breath and carried him to somewhere with light. "Aw you have a fever.." He ripped his shirt and found some clean water, soaking the cloth in it he folded it up ringed it out and placed it on Kako's head.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked up at Kai "Kai what happened...?" He asked calmly as he pretty much was not going to get up since the fever sucked all the energy out of him, his ears were folded down as if they drooped a bit.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him. "You have a fever Kako..what should I do?" He asked, thinking of herbs that row around this area based on the surroundings. 

( How about he get's this flower and takes nectar from it and gives it to Kako making him better? :3 )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him getting a bit dizzy again "Umm.." He said not really knowing what to do since anyone with fevers in the village mostly always died..
He sighed "It does run in the bloodline" He said muttering to himself..

(Sure XD )

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and kissed his head. "Don't you worry I won't let you die." He stood up and grabbed the cloth soaking it in the water again, putting back on his head. Looking all around the cave he saw some kind of flowers that he read about in one of the libraries. He snagged it and went over to Kako.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled slightly "Oh Whats that?" He asked looking up at Kai as he rubbed his eyes a bit from being tired at the moment, but for some reason all he could stare at was Kai at the moment because that was all he could look at actually.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai grabbed the flower and sat Kako up, laying his head on his buff chest. He looked down at Kako smiling softly. "This will defiantly bring down your fever and it will help if I give it to you again but I will give you a little to see if you get a good reaction from this." He squeezed the flower,  the nectar in Kako's  hand. "Drink this."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako drank it calmly, it did help bring the fever down to a normal level but the nectar would not cure everything, that would take rest. Kako looked up at Kai "Should we camp here or something just to be safe?" He asked as his ears twitched slightly.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Friends

Friends

latest videos