Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and nodded. "Yes I will try and find something that you can eat..wait I have some sandwiches and a couple cookies. I don't know if they are still dry but I can check?"

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako nodded sitting up slightly and looked around to see where they were but was happy when he saw a couple large crystals coming up from the stones and rocks, "Wow.." He said muttering softly as he poked one fasinated by it..it was a habit of his... XD

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and laughed, pulling out one of the sandwiches seeing it was only wet near the crust so he cut it off and smiled. "Here you go Kako."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled thanking Kai as he nibbled on the sandwich "Umm..What was your mom like anyway Kai" He asked tilting his head in a curious manner as normal as ir could get with a fox...
He was smiling so innocently to it was unbarable.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled softly, looking up then down at Kako. "Well my mother she was very gentle, funny, goofy and energetic  Most of the time she would come to the forest and meet with half animals and just have a fun time. She brought me once before she died."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled "Does that mean we could have met?" He asked while he sat there, he was regaining color in his face but he still needed sleep :But she does sound like a wonderful mother Kai" He said softly smiling straight at him.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked at Kako. "Thanks really I loved her so much, even though my dad acted like he could care less about her she always knew he loved her and vice versa...I think that's why she was killed to prove a thought...to see what he would do if his wife who he hardly paid attention to was murdered and because of that this happened.."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled "Well..You can`t really know how much you loved a person until there gone but to say the truth our mothers are with us, but we just can`t see them...like...magic I guess.." He said chuckling a bit at his own words as he looked at Kai

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai always got this look of admiration in his eyes whenever he talked about his mom. "Yeah I guess, what was your mother like Kako?" He asked, looking down at him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked "My mom was an amazing cook, and she always knew how to make my dad smile so happy..and she was also very creative and when I was younger we would play pretend alot but she would always end up winning" He said rubbing the back of his neck smiling happily.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

latest videos