Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled. "You know if they were alive they would probably be friends like we are don't you think so?" He asked, looking at him.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako nodded "I bet they would.." He said yawning slightly as he looked at Kai smiling, it seemed like his only emotion was smiling.. Kako played with his necklace looking around.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked at Kako. "You can sleep on me I am not tired in the slightest so rest up and I will make sure you stay healthy okay?" He asked, sweetly.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako nodded sleepy as he fell asleep leaning on Kai but had quickly fallen asleep due to his fever that was for now stable but he actually had no idea he was sick to begin with. Kako started dreaming but as he was sleeping his ears with twitching going up and down.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and started to sharpen his sword with a rock near by. "I wonder what he is dreaming about.." He asked himself, smiling a bit.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled in his sleep but it was more of a sleepy grin since well he was dreaming but mostly about his mother..But as he was dreaming his fever began to rise a bit and Kai would not have noticed it since he was busy.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai continued to sharpen his blade, looking up he saw something up there..it was a vine. He looked down at Kako. "Hey.." Kai shook him gently.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako opened his eyes slightly looking at Kai his face becoming a warm pink since his fever was a bit higher now but not worse like before.  He sat up a bit more seeing the vine then looking at Kai again "Thats up high.." He said.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked at him. "I want you to go and just get better okay? I will find a way out of this little place." He said, smiling softly.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako nodded "B-but what if you won`t be able to get out?" He asked looking at Kai worriedly as he sat up by himself a bit.
(BRB)

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you know cooking?

Hello i'm jake :)

What's your favorite song?

Hello i'm jake :)

What do u wish ur name was?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos