Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai made a noise shrugging. "Whatever as long as you made it out I am fine." He told him, grinning at him.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him then nodded "Alright just be careful okey.." He said while standing up a bit wobbly but was able to stand.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai picked him up, so that he could reach the ledge and he put him there until he could stand on his own. "Okay now go to your Father and hurry..take this gun." He handed him the pistol.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him taking the gun but traded him and gave him the dagger that Kai had given him then climbed the vine as he got on the landing he looked back down "...Be safe okey! If your not back in a day I`m coming back to look for you!" He yelled down with a worried expression.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai nodded and looked at him with a smile. "Don't worry I will get out and I will get something special from you okay?" He yelled to him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled waving down at him "Alright, be safe please!" He said then began walking toward his village since well his fever was highering and he needed to get there before he collapesed again. It took him awhile but he finally got there but he was rushed to the #########.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

Kai started staking a couple of rocks, climbing up them. He got up to the opening and pulled himself up grinning. "I am so epic!" He whispered to himself, running to his house.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako was fast asleep in his bed with a cloth on his head since after him walking like that his fever just got worse, and his father was outside with everyone else working on the harvest of veggies and fruit.

(Kai should sneak into Kako`s house at some point during the night! XD )

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yes! Like now! )

Kai smiled and ran to Kako's house and jumped onto the ledge. Crawling on the ledge to Kako's room and smiled tapping on the window genlty.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako woke up very groggy at the moment as he opened his window without thinking then saw Kai and smiled a sleepy smile "Hi there" He whispered quietly since his father was upstairs asleep..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos