Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai walked in through the window and kissed his cheek. "That was my reward for getting out safely." He grinned and looked at Kako he looked so cute all sleepy and stuff. "So do you want me to come back another time?"

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked but was okey with thw #### on the cheek, jeez is he sleepy! "No, its fine my dad is asleep and its  pretty much going to stay that way.." He said smiling his ears twitching as he looked at Kai then handed him back his gun.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and took the gun back going back to the window. "So I will see you tomorrow in the usual place okay?" He jumped out and waved, running off.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled nodded at Kai before closing the window again locking it then returning to bed for much needed rest since he really needed sleep to get rid of it.
(There should be a sneak attack at Kako`s village by Kai`s father and troops!)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and ran back home, up to his bedroom to o to sleep. In the morning there was news of a attack against Kako's village. Kai immediately walked over to see what happened. 

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako was tied up in the middle of the village with a couple survivers but his father escaped with a couple of the men and children with there mothers. Kako had a bullet wound in his shoulder and cuts all over him and he held a wild glare at Kai`s father.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai rushed over and ran to Kako. "What happened? Why did he do this to your village?" Kai asked as he untied him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at Kai "My father must have done something but..I don`t know what.." He said while keeping his voice low as he saw Kai`s father look over glaring at Kako with evil eyes and a stern expression.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai sighed and looked at his wounds. "Please dad let him go he isn't like his dad he doesn't like the war.." His father thought and agreed. "Fine but we will not protect him from anything only offer medical help after that he is no longer in our care."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako stood up beside Kai looking at him "...." He sighed slightly as if knowing this was going to happen. "Kai I`m fine really just some cuts and scrapes.." He whispered not liking anyone else from his tribe not in the slightest.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos