Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai took Kako's hand and walked to the doctors place with him. "Don't lie to me where are you hurt!?" He asked, lifting up his shirt.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako took  of his shirt  revealing the fresh new wounds but the doctor stepped back in suprise when he saw the whip marks on Kako`s back that had turned into scars "...." Kako stayed deadly silent looking at  the wooden floor not wanting to see that doctors face..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai bit his lip, growling. "Did your dad do that to you?" He asked, tightening his grip around Kako's arms accidentally. "How could her do that..I am going to make him pay for hurting you, Kako.".

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako flinched at the sudden tightening grip of Kai, then reached up and pulled him into a hug..pretty much since Kako wanted to shut him up and he also wanted a hug.. "The man who did this to me is already dead.." He said calmly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai blushed and looked down at the marks, he embraced Kako back. "W-Who did this to you anyway? Is it someone I know?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako sighed "It was from an old man that had a problem with animals or so to say half animals and he whipped me when I tried running away but then my father found me.." He said calmly as he let the doc bandage his arms and lower back..

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and smiled. "I am glad he is dead because if he wasn't he would have wished he was." He whispered to himself.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled slightly as the doctor had Kai sit outside the curtain as he was going to take the bullet out but he had no meds to have Kako feel no pain so he told him to bite a cloth, But the doc had a bit of trouble since it was at close range and it went deep.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai sighed and walked outside, since he wouldn't be able to bare the sound of Kako going through pain.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
After a couple moments the doc came out pulling the gloves off turning to Kai "He will be fine Prince but he has to rest so don`t wake him alright." He said then walked away.
Kako was laying there asleep his face slightly pale as he dreamed well in a deep sleep but he did seem peaceful.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MJ alive????

MJ alive????

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

People

latest videos