Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai growled and swatted away the ##### until he could see the kid again. "Hey get back here coward!!" He screamed, continuing to chase him with all he had. Does he think he is better than me is that why he won't stop. Kai asked himself, running faster.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako kept running but had a hard time trying to hide from the human "Leave me alone human!" He yelled growling a bit then jumped in a high tree at the top staying there hoping the human could not climb "Shooo!" He yelled waving his hand.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai growled and chased him up the tree. "Maybe we should switch positions, shouldn't I be telling you a wild animal to shoo even though you couldn't hurt a fly, especially if it was like me." He told him  confidently.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako growled "Why you little!" He quickly stepped on a broken branch sending it falling at the human as the Fox boy climbed higher in the thick, tall tree. He sighed his ears flattened a bit as he sat on a high branch not liking humans...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai dropped hanging onto the trees branch, flipping back up when the other branch fell. "What is your problem?! Why won't you fight me? It's just like your kind always thinking they are better..well they aren't!"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him "Fighting does not solve anything you baka!" He yelled while  climbing and staying at the top wondering if he`d be able to jump to another tree but was unable to because of his back, during a fight a human had slashed his back with a sword and it was still bleeding.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and sighed. "But my dad says that fighting is the only way to prove your better by defeating your enemy earning respect!" He shouted as it echoed through the forest air. "So why am I the #####? Huh?! My kind has to fight every day to protect themselves against you animals. You've killed hundreds of our children and woman so what are we supposed to do? Fight and that's what I plan to do unless the tribe leader of the animals apologize for starting the war!:

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako growled "Like it was MY order to do something like that?! " He said whining in pain slightly his the slash must have started blleeding but he could see the blood soaking his shirt slightly,
but when the boy said that it did make him feel bad but they did the same to his kind but Kako tried convincing his father to stop..

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at the boy and blinked. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked, with a hint of worry in his voice. Kai jumped up to where he was and looked at his back. "Oh gosh what happened?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-i`m fine...just a scratch from one of your men " He said looking at him calmly his fox ears down flat against his head as he looked at the boy, But Kako was very stubborn even when someone wanted to help him he would not take it because it would heal all by itself.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

latest videos