Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and then down. "And here I was led to believe yor kind always starts the fights.." He whispered to himself. "Oh uh sorry I didn't introduce myself I am Kai Jagger." Kai held out his hand for the boy to shake.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked slightly "Umm, I`m Kako..Nice to meet you" He said looking at the boy then shook his hand "Come with me I need to get this healed.." He said quietly as he jumped down walking over and around large bolders and rocks with strange markings.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and jumped down to the ground, following the boy. "So Kako is your dad like in some kind of fight with my dad about something other than our nations?" He asked sitting down next to Kako.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled slightly "Well I don`t really know but I think it was something really bad" He said calmly while he sat near a strange pond that was really clear and clean that you could see the pebbles at the bottom and some of the fish.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai nodded and pulled out a little thermos he had. "Uh would you like some tea?" He offered him an empty cup so he could pour the tea.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked taking the cup "Sure" He said smiling "I`ll be back in a moment" He added while placing the cup down walking over to the water and jumped in going under the water for a couple seconds then returning his back healed.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and blinked. "Hey what kind of water is so that? Is like some magic healing water?"  He asked wondering why humans didn't have one.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked "Well Yes but it won`t heal anyone with evil intentions" He said while sitting back down on a round rock shaking a bit because the water was in his ears, He looked at Kai chucking at his curiousness.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked down into the water. "But uh if I fall in and I am already healed, will I start to get younger?!" He gasped, standing up. "Is this like dark magic or something? Or was it a gift from above!!?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako gave him a look of "What is wrong with you?" The expresssion said, he chuckled "It would be  normal water then and no my mother had made the water like this with some powers she had.." He said  chuckling as he played with a blue amulet around his neck.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Drowning in...

latest videos