Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai laid down and looked up at the sky. "You know why my dad might not ever like your kind? It's because my mom was killed by a half animal,  stabbed her inches away from her heart..right before I was born, I was cut out of her and obviously survived but she of course didn't."

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him.."I`m sorry..." He said quietly while looking at him as he looked up at the sky as well wondering about weather or not if it would have been okay, I mean he was wondering how he had broght that up and kinda felt bad about it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him. "Sorry to bring up such a depressing topic it's just I wanted to put a line between my feelings and my dads, I have no problem toward you now that I got to know you. Since you really are a nice and humane person.." He told him, smiling softly.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked looking at him "Well I don`t blame him but our fathers are stubborn as bulls..." He said softly his ears twitching as he looked around then laied down a bit the top of his head touching the icey water.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and nodded. "So what do you want to do?" He asked, jumping to his feet. There were tons of stuff he liked to do but Kako probably wouldn't like them. 

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked thinking "Umm..I don`t really know.. what do you wanna do?" He asked looking to the one with no ears sorta hoping the human would not get curious and touch his ears or tail
since it was very sesitive....

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and thought. "Want to get something to eat? There is this tavern well town not far from here were people of both nations go to hang out." He told him as he stood up. "It's cool there I have gone several times."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked "Alright Kai but we do have to make sure that our fathers don`t find out that we`er friends.." He said frowning only slightly as he stood up slowly not wanting to fall in the water since he just dried off.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and walked to him, stroking his head his hands brushing across his ears, gently. "Kako your pretty cool." He told him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako blushed slightly grabbing his hand "P-please do not touch my ears!" He said stuttering slightly since he was nervous that the human had touched his ears since they were VERY sesitive.
He smirk "Thanks but why do you call me that even though we just met?" He asked.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Mods vs users!

YEARBOOK QUOTE

What/How are you feeling right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos