Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and grinned. "Why wouldn't I call you by your name Kako?" He asked, smiling widely as he realized Kako was holding his hand. "Why won't you call me by name?"

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Kako`s ears flattened a bit "Umm..I`m not used to talking with people since I usually am not allowed to talk around the grown ups go I guess I just got used to it.." He said smiling nervously as they walked sorta clueless not knowing he was still holding his hand.
(Nervous mess that is what Kako is XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked at Kako. "If you don't call me by my name I will punish you, by that I mean touching your oh so sensitive ears." He teased, poking one gently.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him "Okey okey Kai" he said while his ears twitched slightly as they walked, he poked his cheek in return wondering where he was sesitive since he really did not know this guy what if he took him to his tribe?!
(I have an idea, what if hunters went looking for Kai but when they found him they saw Kako?)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay but then Kai pushes Kako out of view when the people come by so then he falls on him and they roll down the hill together? )

Kai smiled and pointed to the place he was talking about earlier. "This is where both nations come to have peace with each other." He told Kako.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah)

Kako smirked "Thats good, I though they all hated eachother?" He said slightly confused but down the path he saw soldiers walking down looking as though they were on potrol at the moment for well Kako`s kind.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked and saw some guards, they yelled his name and rushed over. He looked around and pushed Kako out of the way with him, they rolled down the hill into a small hole type thing. Kai looked down and saw he was on top of Kako.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako had his bangs in his eyes and his ears flat but also had twigs and leafs in his hair "Oww..." He whined slightly as he tried getting up but couldn`t "I don`t like hills very much Kai..." He added as he moved his bangs see how close they were.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai blushed looking down at Kako gazing into his eyes. "I will take out the twigs." He told him, pulling out the leaves and stuff which by accident made him touch his ears. "Sorry but don't m-move okay?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako`s ears were flat on his head "I won`t but be careful.."He said pretty much stuck under him
since well he was bigger and they fell into a hole! He looked up at Kai noticing he had a couple scars on his neck.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos