Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and stopped. "They are all off of you so you should be okay." He stated, sighing as he looked around the hole. "How do you think we can get out?"

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako sat up slightly looking up around the hole "Ummm, We could try climbing out" He said wondering if it would work like if Kai gave him a boost he could pull him out.
He smirked a bit "At least its not raining..." He muttered.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and got off Kako, picking him up by the waist lifting him up to the top part. "Can you reach it Kako?" He asked, a bit of strain in his voice.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako slowly climbed out since the ground was soft and muddy, but when he did get out he reached a hand down to Kai smirking "Be careful the ground is really soft" He said while looking at him wondering why a hole was even here!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and jumped out with the help of Kako. "Hey Kako let's hurry and go before any one else comes out." He took Kako's hand and ran into the town with him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked as he ran after him holding his hand so he would not trip " Okey Kai" He said while he ran looking all around as they entered the town. "Wow.." He muttered smiling sorta zoning as he looked around.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and pulled Kako close. "Don't wander off Kako not trying to treat you like a kid but people here are ice as well as dangerous when your alone."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him "I won`t run off but it seems you have friends here.." He said as he saw a group on men in an alley looking at Kai smiling strangely. He kept holding his hand since Kai wouldn`t let go.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Lol I love that show! )

Kai smiled and looked at them. "Dodge their questions because the might think that we go out since I don;t normally bring people here."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I do too!)

Kako looked at him nodding but was not able to say anything as a couple of the guys came over "Hey Kai, whos the animal?" He asked chuckling darkly as he looked at his guys.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur collection :angel

What/How are you feeling right now?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

latest videos