Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at them and grabbed one by the face flinging him to a tree. "Don't confuse people with you,#### ### #### ###### here so get it through your head." He said coldly, the surrounding guys growling as they help the guy up and left.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at Kai a bit wide eyed "..Umm...,Kai you didn`t have to do that..I`m used to that" He said still hoding the others hand a bit worried since no one tycnically ever defended him about
being called an animal since isn`t that was Kako was?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him with a gentle smile. "Sorry it just really get's on my nerves how they can call you that but can't get to know you first. Your an amazing person so they had no right to call you anything other than your name which they did know."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him with a smile "But we have only known eachother for an hour or so" He said laughing slightly as he held his hand chuckling slightly as he started walking again seeing a couple people working or throwing around newzpapers.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai blushed and rolled hie eyes. "Whatever and don't laugh at me!" He said, looking down as they walked into a food store. "This place has some great food from all over!"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked around but some people glared at him since well no onee knew him of course, I mean he was an animal after all.. He smiled at Kai "Hmmm...Wow..I never seen so much food" He muttered smirking a bit as his fox ears twitched.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and kissed his cheek, the people glaring blinked and turned away. "Sorry I had to claim you as my companion with a ####.." He said, blushing a bit.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako blushed slightly "Thats okey Kai but umm..Isn`t it getting a bit dark outside?" He asked while glazing out the window his face blank for a moment as he noticed it was also starting to rain harder.
He smiled "Kai I have to go home, but ttomorrow meet me at the old willow tree" He said happily hiding his fear.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked at him. "Okay here take my dagger just in case someone tries to come after you." He said holding a dagger. "And make sure you return it okay? Promise you will."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked "Alright and I promise just make sure to go to the willow don`t you dare forget" He said smiling then quickly walked out but Kako was so fast he was gone like the wind even some of the people were looking around...! XD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Your favorite bands?

Dream pets.

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Dream pets.

latest videos