Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and had a drink before he went home. "I wonder if it will rain." He walked ito his house and his father gave him the stare down. "What?!" Kai asked his dad who walked closer. "Were you with a half animal?" Kai looked at him. "No."

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako walked into his small cottage in his village seeing his father who looked at him sternly saying "Son please go wash up and go to bed, we have work to do but I want you to rest" He said while he read plans. Kako nodded walking in his room easily since his father was blind in one eye.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai sighed and went to his bed sighing. "Who would've thought I would meet Kako in the woods?" He chuckled softly before falling asleep.

( Morning? )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako woke up and quickly walked over to the waterfall that was hidden and took a bath since the half animal people lived in the woods, He quickly got changed and started sneaking to the giant willow.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai took a shower, brushed his teeth and got dressed. Once he was ready he left and went to the giant willow tree where they were gonna meet.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Kako smiled as he walked singing softly "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,You make me happy when skies are gray, You'll never know, dear, how much I love you;
Please don't take my sunshine away..." He smirked as he sang but he really would never sing for anyone..

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai walked up behind Kako and heard him, smiling Kako touched his ear just to scare him. "Hey Kako you have a great voice"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako was beat red as he jumped turning around seeing Kai he heard me?! He thought nervously "Umm...Thank you Kai but not that much" He said flustery since he was not very good when people hear him sing so you can tell how nervous he got!

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai laughed and put his arm around his shoulder. "So what do you want to do now? Go to the park or something."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaki smiled slightly "Sure but I have to ask...why do you keep touching my ears for?" He asked as he started walking wondering wherethey would go in the first place. Kako looked at Kai wondering how he was so quiet.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

which one would you choose pizza or fench ...

Brave or Tangled?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Naruto

Favorite anime?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos