Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai grinned and peered into his face. "Well I just love making you flustered is all.." He whispered, poking his nose. He looked up, standing up straight. "Have you decided?"

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked  "Well I can take tou somewhere but you can`t tell anyone where it is" He said quietly but kept eye contact with Kai as he started walking toward the thick woods which was dark and no one from any tribes would go into it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and nodded. "Yes Kako you have my word that I will never bring anyone here." He promised, grinning.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked as he started running "Come on then.." He said as he jumped on rocks that were in the river and were the only way to get over, then waited on the  other side seeing a giant cave over by the old moutine.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and ran after him, laughing a bit. "You are just like a fox Kako." He said, as he finall caught up to him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh there is a B.L Roleplay that my friend made and she is looking for yaoi lovers wanna join?)

Kako smiled shyly "Well I used to come here when I was smaller and draw on the walls whenever my dad or someone else would get me upset" He said then added "Or just come to think or just get away from all the fighting.." He walked over to the cave but it was brighter then expected unlike other caves.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure )

Kai looked at Kako he was such a peculiar kid hut he was pretty cool. "So how did you find this place anyway?" 

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked as he walked in as he twirled his blue pentant necklace "Umm..My and my mom came here to find tiny jewels and teasures for fun and we would hide them away here, she knew where this place was" He explained happily as he looked up through a giant hole in the top of the cave that only shown the sun.

Grief"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked around the cave, seeing some of the jewels  "Wow how many did you guys hide in here?" He asked, looking at some of them.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked "Umm, I think to many to count Kai" He said while sitting on a rock looking up at the sun " Oh looke toward the back wall, I always drew but there not that good..." He said looking over at the back wall smiling to himself seeing his mothers drawings..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Bones

i'm pretty good at hiding my feelings

Got a question for a feminist?

Is my house haunted?

Boys got any questions for us girls

Want a bf or gf

latest videos