Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP For Scarlette & Laura

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I was speechless. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't speak. My mouth hung open with no words coming out. I didn't know what to say. My eyes grew soft and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself to his chest. I was in disbelief. 
"I thought Id never see you again."
He was my best friend as a child. I wouldn't talk to anyone except him. He knew me like the back of his hand. 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora put one arm around her. "Oh, Cam. You knew that wasn't the end. We were so close. I couldn't bare to lose my best friend." He smiled, stroking her hair.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I smiled, laughing a little. He was so... Muscular. He wasn't the little boy I used to know. He changed. I pulled away from his embrace and placed my hands on his shoulders again. I pursed my lips as I ran my thumb along one of the scars on his face. 
"What happened?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora held her by the waist, this embrace was how they always held eachother as children. He sighed softly, and moved her hand to his cheek. "Those beasts...there were millions. All from the TwilightRealm. I couldn't kill them all, so I became like this. My face, scarred for life. My body will remain muscular since I've killed so many. It's really toned my body up." Then he put both his hands on her cheeks. "What about you? How've you been?"

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I nodded.
"I've been alright."
My eyes were narrowed, starring into his. They were dark, giving off the impression he was.. sinister. But deep down, I saw the same bright, childish eyes I always loved. It amazed me how much he changed. So tough.. the scars on his face only added to the affect. He wasn't the same boy a remembered. He was a.. man. I knew his personality changed as well. I could just tell.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora smiled at her. "Well, um...I suppose your father is probably worried sick about you. Go on." He pecked her cheek. "It's good to see you again." He smiled. "I can #### ### ### here tonight, when your father is asleep." He stroked her cheek. "I'll see you later." He smiled and winked, before running off.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I gave him a week smile.
"Okay."
When he left, my fake smile faded and I closed my eyes, sighing. My father had died a few years back. The house always reminded me of him.. I sighed and began walking again, crossing my arms for warmth as the breeze picked up again. 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Skip to their date? They should confess their feelings. :3)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Okay :3))

I changed into a skirt and long sleeve cashmere sweater. I didn't think to grab a jacket, even though the wind would send chills up my spine. I closed the door behind me and head down the porch stairs, beginning to walk to where he had told me to meet him.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora was already waiting for her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

About cheetahs...

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

Advice to You

About cheetahs...

latest videos