Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Laura and Candace's 'date plan'.(-Private, if you come into this planner I will tell Majoria that Link is at your house. HAHAHA-)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
What kind of date would you like?:
How would you want the date to end?:
Place where the date would be?:
Outfit: 
Other:

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Laura and Candace's 'date plan'.(-Private, if you come into this planner I will tell Majoria that Link is at your house. HAHAHA-)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll reply in a second babe.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't mind.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
~Bump!~

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
What kind of date would you like?: Hmm....Fun, sweet, ends with a lot of kisses.
How would you want the date to end?: Refer to the following.
Place where the date would be?: Somewhere sweet, homemade with lots of good ##### I guess.
Outfit: Supersuit/outfit.
Other: None.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a tomboy, so I'd wear boy clothes. But yeah. Sounds like a good date.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Good. I <i>hope</i> everything goes well. Can you make the first post?

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat waiting for Candace.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat down. "I'm so sorry I'm late. My boss wouldn't let me off of  work for some reason and....I'm so sorry." I said, trying to cover the fact that I'd made a complete surprise for us at the house.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If I Stay vs. The Fault In Our Stars

Good night

bingo VS monople

He won't even talk to me

How do you Talk to a boy?

BEING IGNORED!

latest videos