Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Laura and Candace's 'date plan'.(-Private, if you come into this planner I will tell Majoria that Link is at your house. HAHAHA-)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. "Do you remember where it all started?" 

(XD My uncle had that exact same problem, google it, babe.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Laura and Candace's 'date plan'.(-Private, if you come into this planner I will tell Majoria that Link is at your house. HAHAHA-)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her hand and swung it softly back and forth as we walked together. "No...my mind has gone completely blank. All I remember then was how beautiful you were, and how sweet you were." I winked.

(No, I've got to Stallord. OH GOD, I've forgotten how to fight him. Euuuurrrrrrrrrrrr! D: I'm just riding around the room on the spinner like an #####. I know how to do this bit, but not the final bit.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed for a millisecond. "I'm not that sweet...I'm more bipolar." I said with a smile, "...But what about you? You on the other hand has got a sweet spot riiiiiight here." I pointed to the center of her neck. 

(XD Well, babe, my advice is take a break.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
NerdyPop303
NerdyPop303
StarStarStar
(Sorry to interupt but i had to say something.Kissme21,its me,love plus plants plants)

Being different is good.Too many boring people are on this Earth.Then the storm brought me!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I giggled a little. "Candace...Candace! No! Stop it!" I laughed, smiling when she stopped and pecked my lips. "You're a ####### girl." I poked her nose very gently.

(I've already been pissed off by the Lakebed Temple, and now Arbiter's Grounds? xD OH MY GOD.)

Posted By:
NerdyPop303
NerdyPop303
StarStarStar
(I tried to but she didnt respond.Sorry.Ill be leaving now.)

Being different is good.Too many boring people are on this Earth.Then the storm brought me!!!!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"NerdyPop303" wrote:

(Sorry to interupt but i had to say something.Kissme21,its me,love plus plants plants)

(You could've commented her...jeeeeez...)
(xD Babe. Calm down. I didn't accept her friend request because I didn't know who she was.##
I smile and lean over to bite her neck. 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I giggled. "Candace! Not in the open!"

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile. "What? I'm just biting your neck a little." 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled, and cupped her face in my hands. "Well, I know you're teasing me. Just not in the open, my dear." I kissed her lips softly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Any 90s Music fan here?

Any 90s Music fan here?

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

latest videos