Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private role play for Ghost.of.Wilderness (Ghost) and IsisFox (Rei).
Do not post in this forum. . .unless you are us, of course :3. 
I can't prevent you from reading, since I can't take your computer away; so go ahead if you really want to.

Now, we know the plot :3. Let's get moving! Form is below. By the way, for the group part just make up a name, we'll say it's one of the two main groups in the school.

Name:
Personality (Optional, since I hate these) :
Short Bio (Optional, since I also hate these) :
Group:

Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Derek Manson

Species: Barghest - A monstrous wolf with huge, sharp teeth and claws from the area around Yorkshire, northern England. It only appears at night; people believe that anyone who sees the wolf clearly will die soon after the encounter.

Looks:

Personality: Derek is reserved and quiet, though can be a bit insulting to some people when he talks when he's irritated. He is still considered one of the popular guys in the school, since he catches a lot of attention from the fellow ladies, and still has allies and enemies from the male part of the school. Though still considered a womanizer, Derek can be easily embarrassed on certain subjects and quite shy.

Group: Dirus

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Emiko Sparrows.

Species: Leijona. At first glance, these creatures may seem to be humans, but should not be taken lightly. Characterized by their often long, thick manes of hair and multi-coloured eyes, Leijona are often lion-like is nature, making them easy to identify. They are naturally aggressive, and if provoked will attack without a second-thought. An angered Leijona will have a faint, eerie purple glow around their eyes and will often bear lengthened fangs.

Looks: 

Group: Leon.

OtherHer ears, usually hidden under her long ponytails, are quite sensitive.

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

[Took Long. Bad Post. Sorry]

The bell erupted throughout the school, and students rushed out of their classes, grateful the day had ended. The click clack of her boots reverberated through the halls and those who noticed her quickly moved from her path, the unlucky ones were shoved out of the way. Her ponytails bounced in unison with each step she took, her form-fitting, blue skinny jeans and pink tube-top drew attention from her male admirers, and a few glares from females. Her best friend materialized at her elbow, grinning from ear to ear. "Leslie. Ooh, the shoe store's having a sale tomorrow" Emiko inquired, returning the grin. "Already there," was the response from her friend, a red-haired neko who stood an inch shorter than her.  

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek sauntered out of class, instantly being met by two of his best friends, Ace and Caden. Ace was an inch shorter than Derek, tanned, brown haired, and green eyes; this was so because Ace was a werewolf, which hadn't really bothered Derek since both were basically cousins.

On the other hand, Caden was light skinned, blonde haired and gray eyed, and just slightly taller than Derek. A vampire, of course. Caden wasn't too comfortable around Ace, but since everyone here wasn't human, he had to get used to it.

"Yo Derek," Ace said in a slightly rough voice, "There's going to be a party tonight at Port Chet tonight. Gonna come?" He asked as he looked at Derek, who simply shrugged. "It's a school night, I'm not too sure."

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Also, there's a party tonight, not that you wouldn't have known," Emiko rolled her eyes at her friend's statement. "I'm not going," Was her reply. Rare it might have been for Emiko to miss a party, but despite everyone assuming that she didn't care about her studies, her Biography grades were dropping, and so were her French, and she'd already promised herself to study. "Not going? Don't tell me you've decided to nerd out again," Leslie crossed her arms against her chest, abruptly halting mid-stride and pouting at Emiko. "L-look, I just need to keep up this one grade to stay in Volleyball, 'kay?" She blurted, a bit of an exasperated expression on her face. Of course, part of the reason that most thought she didn't care about her studies was her fault. She had a reputation to keep. "Fine," Leslie mumbled, she knew better than to provoke Emiko any further, before continuing to walk by Em's side.

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ace had become intrigued, a bit surprised about Derek's answer. Of course Ace knew about that Derek liked to keep his grades up, but he barely ever missed a party.

"But-" Ace blurted out to soon be cut off by Derek's lethal glare, making it more threatening with his red eyes that were a shade of scarlet, something common among his species. "Okay then," Ace murmured and shrugged, stopping in his tracks to speak to a random girl.

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Em, Look At The Dirt." Leslie's words had been a bit sudden, as they followed a few seconds of silence. It wasn't until Emiko had processed this sentence properly that she looked over to her right, then left, then behind her; finally noticing the three Dirus members sauntering not far from them. Dirt was a common nickname for Dirus members around Leon, a rivalry had emerged between the two groups not long ago, since both tied for most powerful and most popular on the club lists. "King Dirt Is There, Too." Emiko whispered, turning around to her friend once more with a soft chuckle.

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek heard Emiko Sparrow's hushed, scornful words. He simply chuckled, unbothered by the insult of a nickname. Of course Emiko had called Derek this name many times, so Derek eventually became used to it. Derek approached his locker, opening it, Caden leaning onto the lockers in silence.

"I need to go now," Caden murmured, being quiet as usual. "Alright," Derek simply said, seeing Caden disappear from the corner of his eye. He then closed his locker, putting his books under his arm and continued down the hall.

Ghost's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko locked eyes with Derek as she walked by him, her expression contorting into one of disgust. She'd never liked him, even before their rivalry. She found his easy-going, quiet nature hard to get a-long with, and his eyes always annoyed her; the way they reflected some sort of contempt for her, at least that was the way she saw it. Her gaze lingered on the boy a bit, before she snapped her head around abruptly, her white hair with pink-dyed edges swaying to cascade down her back once more. 

"Dirt, acting as if it's important," She mumbled, Leslie tugging at her arm impatiently.

"You walk awfully slow, pay attention; the way you look at that guy, anyone would assume he was an ex you held a grudge on."

"Oh shut up, only you think like that. The nonsense you spur." She added, grimacing at her friend.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

Paramore

latest videos