Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Romance? I think not! [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Smushapotomus and 4shishi! :3

Alright! Form! Big Grin

Name: Riley May Farrhaart

Personality: Riley is very fun loving and crazy, but can also be serious or depressed. She likes to express herself, explaining why she died her hair. She was crazy enough to get a tattoo down her side of different types of animal prints. She tends to think of the worst situation possible in a crisis. She jumps to conclusions and juges people before she getss to know them. But someone might just come along anf change that.

Biography: Riley grew up with a small family. She has two happily-- Or.. not so happily-- married parents and a pair of younger twin brothers. She has the feeling her parents will divorce, due to her always thinking of bad situations.It's her last year of highschool and she's excited for graduation, trying to keep up her grades.

Appearence:

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brayden Kay Marks

Personality: Brayden is a teenage boy. What more is there to be said? Well, he is adventurous and a little crazy sometimes. He is quiet and soft, and a helpless romantic with no one to romance. He's positive and looks for the best in everything and everyone, no matter what.

Biography:Brayden grew up with his single mother and has a baby sister, who is only two years old. He helps around as much as he can, and over all, loves his life. He never grew up with a lot of money, or anything, but he grew up with love. He is a senior in highschool, and is trying to find where to go to college. 

Appearance: He has soft green eyes, almost a soft hazel. He has chocolate brown hair that hangs around his head in shaggy, wavy locks. He's tall, but thin, and has soft tan skin. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who shall start? smile )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like to? Big Grin

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! Big Grin

I hurried down the halls, almost late for my last class. I ran down the stairs, almost tripping over my own feet. Then, I did. I was just at the last step when I tripped and my books when flying. My school work, and my priavte papers! My journal, spreaad open to a page where anyone could see it! It took me a few second to understand what had happened, my palms on the hard floor, trying to catch my breath.The halls were mostly empty, except for a few kinds who stayed at the end of the hall, skipping class. But, no one even bothered to come over to help me up. My school asn't the nicest...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard a clatter and felt something hit me in the back. When I turned, a small pink eraser was on the floor, and my eyes ventured further to see a purple head of hair scrambling to collect and impossible amoutn of things. Quickly, my feet carried me over and I knelt down,"Hey, are you alright?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I began to pick up pencils and various objects, closing a few small books. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"Haha, yeah." I smiled, blushing a bit. I stood up and brushed myself off. "Thanks," I said, taking my books from him, shoving a few things into my pockets, trying to get everything back into my arms. The bell made me jump a bit and I let out a sigh. Late again. Detention for me....

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw the look on her face when the bell rang and I looked up at the bell, then back at her. I smirked gently,"You know... Maybe I should walk you to class, just to make sure you don't fall again,"I said, reaching out and gently taking a few of her books to help her out. She sure carried a full load. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled a bit and let out a small laugh, "Thanks." I said brushing a bit of hair form my eyes. "My class is all the way down the hall, I don't want to be a bother." I tell him, strting to walk to my class. I looekd up and met his eyes with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're no bother, just a pleasure for the eyes,"I said with a grin, adjusting her books in my arms. I walked with her down the quiet hallway,"You're hair color is very, very interesting."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos