Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Romance? I think not! [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I beamed, "Thank you! I like to be that one person that stands out from the croud, ya know?" I said, smiling to myself. I kept my eyes on the end of the hallway. "Pleasure for the eyes..." Nice!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I get it,"I said with a smile, nodding gently to her. She really was a cutie, and she seemed very sweet. Smart, too, by the looks of her books and what not. I looked down at her and chuckled,"You intruige me..."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed a bit, "I've heard that word before so many times, but actually... I've never really known what it meant." I laughed a bit, "It better be somehing positive or you'll fin yourself with a bruise." I teased and elbowed him, causing me to almost drop my journal.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and shook my head,"No, intruige means you interest me... I'm curious and am pulled towards you to learn more... Like, your name."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I beamed a bit, staying quiet. "So you want to know more about me?" I asked, looking up at him. "That might take awhile." I teased, avoiding his request for my name. "I'll give you my number if you promise to use it." I smiled, "we can hang out sometime."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sounds like a fair deal to me,"I said with a grin, nodding to her offer,"Only if you promise to give me the real number... I don't want to be tricked,"I winked at her and stopped when she did,"This your class?"

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a small laugh, "Yeah." I said, looking around in my stuff, grabbing a pen. I took his hand and wrote my number on his arm. I sighed it with an R and a heart. "You know, I can't wait to learn your name, either." I said, then turned, walking into my class.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently, watching her go. I couldn't help but smile as I walked to the library and sat down. I worked in there in the afternoons, and I logged onto the computer. R? Could that be an initial. Oh, the suspense. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
After last period I rushed out of my classroom and to my locker. I sat on the floor. Today was the day I organized. I pulled dout loose papers and old books that needed to be retured, a pack of Skittles here my gym shorts there. Everything. I was cleaning it out!!! Plus, this meant I could stay a while and maybe run into that one guy...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kay, Mike, I'll catch you later!"I called as I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and  walked down the wall. I noticed a growing pile behind a locke door, and as I passed, I noticed a beauitful head of purple hair. I laughed gently and smiled at her,"Well, well, well, looky there.."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos