Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Romance? I think not! [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I beamed, "Thank you! I like to be that one person that stands out from the croud, ya know?" I said, smiling to myself. I kept my eyes on the end of the hallway. "Pleasure for the eyes..." Nice!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I get it,"I said with a smile, nodding gently to her. She really was a cutie, and she seemed very sweet. Smart, too, by the looks of her books and what not. I looked down at her and chuckled,"You intruige me..."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed a bit, "I've heard that word before so many times, but actually... I've never really known what it meant." I laughed a bit, "It better be somehing positive or you'll fin yourself with a bruise." I teased and elbowed him, causing me to almost drop my journal.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and shook my head,"No, intruige means you interest me... I'm curious and am pulled towards you to learn more... Like, your name."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I beamed a bit, staying quiet. "So you want to know more about me?" I asked, looking up at him. "That might take awhile." I teased, avoiding his request for my name. "I'll give you my number if you promise to use it." I smiled, "we can hang out sometime."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sounds like a fair deal to me,"I said with a grin, nodding to her offer,"Only if you promise to give me the real number... I don't want to be tricked,"I winked at her and stopped when she did,"This your class?"

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a small laugh, "Yeah." I said, looking around in my stuff, grabbing a pen. I took his hand and wrote my number on his arm. I sighed it with an R and a heart. "You know, I can't wait to learn your name, either." I said, then turned, walking into my class.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently, watching her go. I couldn't help but smile as I walked to the library and sat down. I worked in there in the afternoons, and I logged onto the computer. R? Could that be an initial. Oh, the suspense. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
After last period I rushed out of my classroom and to my locker. I sat on the floor. Today was the day I organized. I pulled dout loose papers and old books that needed to be retured, a pack of Skittles here my gym shorts there. Everything. I was cleaning it out!!! Plus, this meant I could stay a while and maybe run into that one guy...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kay, Mike, I'll catch you later!"I called as I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and  walked down the wall. I noticed a growing pile behind a locke door, and as I passed, I noticed a beauitful head of purple hair. I laughed gently and smiled at her,"Well, well, well, looky there.."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

latest videos