Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love At First Bite ღ [Tis a PRP, Stay Out]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian sat on a stool, chatting with a few guys at a party. He didn't like crowds very much, but this was an opportunity to get lots of blood tonight. He took a sip of his drink and glanced around the room, it was then a blonde, blue-eyed cute guy came into view. He gave a low whistle and bid farewell to the guys he was conversing with, though they didn't seem happy to have him leave. He sat beside the guy, who was sitting on the couch, and took a deep breath. He smelled good, his blood probably tasted good. "Hey, handsome. What's your name?" He purred, grinning, though his fangs weren't showing.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at the guy who approached him and blushed faintly, it was kind of awkward talking to someone who just had over thirty guys crowded around him. "Hi." He said quietly not uttering another word as he looked at the window When will this guy just leave and go talk to his dumb crowd?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian frowned, he didn't like being ignored. Though he felt a little victorious when he noticed the boy's faint blush. "I asked your name," he held the boy's chin, turning his head so he was looking him straight in the eyes. "Don't be shy, I don't bite. . ." He leaned in slightly, "Well," he whispered, "My bites aren't painful. . ." He eyed the boy's neck, but looked back up at his face so he didn't make it obvious he was a vampire.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at the guy and swallowed, sighing a bit. "My name is Kai.." He whispered, looking away at the crowd of glaring guys from before. This was gonna be the worst night of his life the one day he is face to come out of his shell. And of course it would be with some guy who everyone drools over..

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian flashed a charming smile, "Kai. . " he said in usual deep, smooth voice. "I like that name. I'm Damian." He brushed a strand of hair from Kai's face and chuckled. He looked up at the crowd of guys from before, a few of them blushed, most of them smiled. He thrn turned his attention back to Kai and caressed his cheek. "You're so silent. Would you rather not talk to me?" He feigned sadness and pouted, though he couldn't help but smile just a little.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and nodded. "I don't want to talk to you while like 30 people are watching and I don't like talking to new people in general....I'm..I'm just...shy.." He whispered quietly, turning his gaze back to Damian.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian kept his smile, though it wasn't hard to see he wasn't happy. He forced a quiet laugh, and brushed his hair from his face. Did that boy just reject him? He growled softly, taking Kai's hand in his. "Oh, I see. The problem is that all the guys are watching?" He gestured towards the boys behind them, watching them intently. "Then let's get out of here, go somewhere else. . . Come on." He immedately stood and dragged Kai outside before he could say no. "See you all soon." He shouted back to the group of boys, before dragging Kai into a nearby alley. He'd just drink some of his blood, not enough to #### the guy. If he told anyone he was attacked by a vampire, it wasn't like anyone would believe. "Is this better?" He asked Kai, pinning him between the alley wall and him. He chuckled softly and his fangs lengthened, and his skin got a tone paler.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him and sighed. "Just hurry whatever you are going to do ad let e go please." He whispered looking away from Damian. He was so ready to leave and stay bundled up in his room  sighing softly. 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian laughed softly and held Kai's chin with his thumb and index finger. "Don't rush me, and look at me." He turned Kai's head so that he was facing him directly. "Kai," he purred as he kissed Kai's lips gently, their lips barely touching. "Don't you like me?" He kissed Kai's neck deeply, before he bit into his neck. He drank a lot of Kai's blood before pulling back. "Your blood tastes good. ." He muttered, though he still kept Kai pinned between him and the wall.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai blinked and tried to keep his eyes open, his eyelids were heavy and he could hardly keep them open. "W-Why would you...?" He felt like he was asleep falling against Damian's arm, breathing softly.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

16th Birthday Ideas (Boy)

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos