Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love At First Bite ღ [Tis a PRP, Stay Out]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian smirked. "Why would I drink your blood? It's what vampires do." He told him, his voice only a little higher than a whisper. He supported Kai, helping him stand. It was only natural for a human to be dizzy. Most of the time, he'd just leave his victims to bleed out or finish them off. For some unclear reason, though, he couldn't bring himself to leave Kai. With a sigh, he picked the boy up and ran off towards his apartment. He got there in about a minute, and entered the large apartment, locking the door behind him. He placed Kai on the couch and sat on the ground, watching him.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai groaned, holding his head. "Your such a jerk Damian...And it's rude to stare." He mumbled, quietly trying to sit up. "Ugh. My head!" He whined, cutely burying his head in the cushions of the couch.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian raised an eyebrow, chuckling softly. "How am I a jerk? I left you alive. Most vampires would have drank all of your blood right then and there." He sat on the couch beside him and laughed softly. "You're so petty." He said, before leaning in and drinking just a little more blood. "Sorry, Kai. Your blood is irrestistable." He said before walking off into another room.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai laid back and curled up into a ball, smiling just a little. "What a weird guy.." He whispered, falling into a light sleep. Was this guy really a vampire or did her just bite me a little too hard and my brain was just in shock?  Kai finally woke up again with a clear mind.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian walked in, a eating a muffin. He noticed Kai seemed to be fully awake now and walked over to him. He sat beside him and held out his half-eaten muffin, plainly asking, "Want a piece?" He smiled, a little sheepishly, his blood stained fangs showing. Kai was cute, in his own way. Not as cute as a lot of other guys at the party, but still cute.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai yawned and shook his head. "Nah, I need to get to my house..I have to go to school you know..?" He stood up and started towards the door of Damian's apartment.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian stood and grabbed Kai's hand. He pushed Kai against the wall roughly and pressed his lips against his. He kissed him deeply, preventing him from moving as he wrapped one hand around Kai's waist, his other pressed against the wall. He kissed Kai's neck and drank a little more of his blood before he pulled away with a smirk. "Bye, Kai." He said in his usual deep voice. "Oh, and tell anyone I'm a vampire and I will personally come end your life. And you have a hickey." He pointed to the red patch of skin on Kai's neck and chuckled.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai blushed and stumbled out of the room, blinking. "What just happened.." His head must be messing with him no guy like him would #### a kid like me. He thought to himself with a small feeling of sadness.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip?#

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
When I think of love at first bite I think of Bella and Edward 

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Drowning in...

latest videos