Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea nodded in comprehension. "No one is capable of stopping him?" She asked, and an idea grew in her mind. "Maybe I could speak to him; a lot of people have told me I'm extremely reasonable and I do use common sense."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know that would be safe", Jasper said lowly, concern rising in his chest.
"Besides, speaking to a stranger would probably anger him further; he's very private about their death", he said, automatically assuming Tinafornea would understand he was referring to the passing of their parents.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea silently thought, placing her finger up to her chin. "Maybe you should get him to come here, and I can always be around you while he's here. If he tries to attack you, I can get out of his way for a while."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded once, very slowly. He hesitated, allowing his eyes to meet with Tinafornea's. "Thank you", he said, almost whispering at his low tone. There wasn't one specific thing he was thanking her for, but more for everything entirely. He wouldn't have blamed her if she either attempted to kill him or ran after he'd attacked her in the cafeteria. New presence. Close. Dangerous. Suddenly and instinctively, he pushed her out of the way as an arrow came in their direction. Poisoned silver tip. Thirty inches. The arrow struck his chest. Hunter. 6.5 feet. Fully armed. Accompanied by two. Blood began to pour from his wound, a dark but clear tone, a mixture between red and black ... and then they emerged from the shadows. Two male, and one female - hunters.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
You have got to be kidding me, Tinafornea thought with a slight scowl. "Listen," She said as she took a step forward to the hunters, the female one glaring at her while the other two men placed their weapons towards Tinafornea. "We're not actually here to fight, so if you could please go, that'd be great." Tinafornea said with a slight sarcastic tone in her voice.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper felt a rush of dizziness surge through his veins; his heart pounding in his head in a way that could never be explained. Being a Dhampir, the pain was somehow reduced to some extent, but too much loss of blood could be a large problem.  He was lying on his chest, which had snapped the end of the arrow as he fell. Clenching his fingers around the grass, he forced himself to stagger to his feet.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette glanced over at Jasper quickly before she glared at the hunter who had shot at him, the hunter falling onto his knees in pain. His veins popped from his head all the way down to his neck, making her flinch in disgust. "Stay calm, it'll prevent from the poison from flowing quicker," Trinette murmured.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper kept as still and calm as possible, leaning back against the closest tree as he curled his fingers around the snapped arrow, sticking only a few inches out of his chest. He could feel the poison gradually spreading beneath his skiin; a cold, cruel and sharp sensation through his veins.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette glanced over at Jasper with a worried tinge in her eyes, but quickly looked back over at the two hunters, the third one had already died of the pain. "You killed him!" The female hunter shrieked as she knelt down by the hunter's body, her eyes becoming a deep red. "I didn't mean to," Trinette murmured lowly, then noticed the male hunter was coming towards her, but suddenly their slowed down dramatically; she had slowed down time.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper felt his eyes light up slightly as the hunters slowed down, as if his vision had only just returned to him; and it was as if the world was in slow-motion, until he realised it was only those two who were slowly dragging themselves through the atmosphere, appearing almost as if they were being pulled back by an invisible rope. How did you do thatUnable to access Trinette's mind, he barely even listened for a response, and immediately ceased in his brief attempt to enter. The sharp, icy pain returned through his veins; an inhumane scream shrieked in his ears, every bone in his body becoming cold. It's having a different effect on me ... it must be my species. Or - He slowly pulled his hand away from his wounded chest, staring down to see his bloodstained fingertips, and the dark liquid resting in the lines across his palm. It singed the surface of his skin where the blood rested, mixed with a single silver droplet: poison. But as the pain grew stronger, stranger, he realised something. It's not just poison ... Not what hunters regularly use, at least. That's when the burning started; screaming beneath his skin.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos