Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm going to go get your things now, I won't take long," She said as she walked out the double-doors, walking down the silent, and eerily quiet hall. The bright lights blinded her sight, making her squint.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Trinette rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm going to go get your things now, I won't take long," She said as she walked out the double-doors, walking down the silent, and eerily quiet hall. The bright lights blinded her sight, making her squint.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded once and rested back on the bed, inhaling the scent of sea water and dried blood, which was coming from his shirt. He knew he would need a shower soon, and some new clothes, but for now he was hungry more than anything. He could still taste copper in his mouth, which was more unappealing than most people realized, and his pale eyes showed he felt tired.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Trinette's heart was beating rather quickly, feeling a bit afraid as she took in the eerie silence of the hall. Not too far off, she could see the cafeteria doors with many people inside, which was a surprise to her. She picked up her speed, though not enough to be jogging. From the corner of her eye, she saw something black, but it then disappeared. Shaking her head, Trinette calmly walked, and them the same black object flashed before her eyes, a gasp being released from her lips.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Only a few minutes after Trinette disappeared, the whispers returned. He could hear them overlapping each other, bouncing off the walls and the ceilings. Jasper - Jasper. I'm coming for you ... coming for you. He said nothing, but cringed, and ran his fingers through his hair as if he could make it all go away merely by pinching himself or blinking. Unfortunately, it wasn't that simple, because the voice in his head belonged to his brother. Maybe a shower will help? he thought, and climbed off of the bed before heading to the bathroom.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Trinette looked at every single end of the hall, but saw nothing or no one. She breathed in, shaking her head as she continued onto the cafeteria, and successfully making it in. Calmly, but quick, she went to the lunch line for order what Jasper wanted.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stepped into the shower, and ran the water until it was the right temperature. When his hair was damp, he picked up the only shampoo there was, which was vanilla-scented. Shrugging, he squeezed a foamy handful into his palm and applied it to his hair, despite the fact he would have preferred an unscented shampoo. He ran his fingers through his wet hair again, and after a couple of minutes, stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around the bottom half of his body.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette walked out of the lunchroom, honestly not wanting to after what she had witnessed just a while ago. Shaking it off, she took at turn into the hallway, but stopped and almost tripping herself with the force. Her lips parted in shock as she saw what laid on the floor. A doctor who seemed to be no longer alive with his neck torn out and blood splattered against the white walls. Trinette quickly looked around, and began running until she reached Jasper's room, closing the door with the lock and placing the tray on a small table. 

"Oh my God," Trinette whispered as she sat on the bed, putting her head in her hands out of shock. She had seen people in the doctor's position before, but she had never seen anything so gruesome.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's lips parted with surprise as he saw Trinette, sitting on the bed. The feelings radiating off her made her seem terrified, and he could see the tension building in her muscles. "What is it?" he asked, tightening the towel around the bottom of his body into a firm knot. He hesitated, but before he could say another word, the scent hit him like a rush of cold air. Almost reluctantly, he turned to see the doctor's body lying against the tiled floor, where the man's neck was torn apart and his corpse rested in a pool of blood. Jasper swallowed, the muscles in his throat pulsing like cords before he calmed himself. There was nothing that could be said, really, except - "He's here".

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette breathed in slowly, and then let her breath out. She stood up, walking outside to where Jasper was. "Clearly your brother is here now, I saw him while I was going to the lunchroom. He seemed to be taunting me since he wouldn't show himself, just speed by me," Trinette said as she looked down at the body, but then up at Jasper.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal

name a wild animal

What did u eat for lunch and what do u wan...

This or That??