Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Unwillingly, Tinafornea silently stood besides the girl and opened her locker, her muscles tensing with the girl's unsettling aura. Though she couldn't see or manipulate it, Tinafornea could somehow sense it.

The girl scowled at her, then closing the locker's door onto Tinafornea's fingers. She only winced by the slightest, and watched as the girl began to walk away with a smirk on her face. Tinafornea's eyes narrowed, and walked up to the girl. "Watch it!" The girl yelled before Tinafornea's fist made contact with the girl's nose, hearing a loud crack.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(On the bright side, we have the same first initial now XD Lol).

Another female student stood between Tinafornea and the snapping girl, wincing slightly as if she were afraid the two might start clawing at her at any minute. "Wait, stop! The headmaster is coming this way; he'll #### ### if he catches you fighting", she insisted, repeatedly glancing between the two. Jasper watched the situation from the back of the cafeteria in silence, his eyes intensifying at the slightest.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl held her nose in pain, blood dripping over her fingers and falling onto the white tile. Tinafornea glanced over at the girl who had suddenly stepped in between them, but she simply shrugged at her warning. "I've gotten into trouble many times before, I don't see how this is going to affect me. Anyways, I'm going to get my breakfast. Toodles!"

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper watched the girl who had thrown the punch, noticing she was now approaching the cafeteria. He slowly pulled the hood over his head closer over his face, which made his features barely visible, hiding beneath the darkness. He wasn't sure why, exactly, but she fascinated him. It was most likely her personality - or what he'd seen of it at least, since he had seen so many girls in the school that were fairly attractive, but had never been attracted to them.

#### ###### ### ### ####. # #### ####### ## ## #### ## ### ######## ### #### ## ##### . ###. ### ### #### ##### ## #### ##### ## #####, ######### #### #### ### ##### ## #######.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
(Whoa, part of your post was hashed out. o.O)

Tinafornea took a glimpse of the hooded boy before she entered the cafeteria, her eyes staying settled on him for another moment before disappearing behind the doors. She walked calmly through the cafeteria, her eyes scanning the large room.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Stupid filter Frustrated Anyone would think I'm listing swear words xD).

Jasper's eyes caught the girl's, staying there as if their vision was superglued together, until he tore his gaze away from her. The scent of her blood travelled up his nostrils, causing a burning agony to rise in the back of his throat. It was harder being a Dhampir, since he couldn't hold his breath, but was rather forced to thirst terribly for her blood. It was stronger ... sweeter and different to the scent he received from most, and it took all the control he had to keep himself from leaping over the tables and sinking his fangs into her throat. He needed her. He wanted her. But he couldn't have her. The scent was like an addiction. As soon as she entered the room, she was the only thing in his head ... from that moment, she was like a requirement, as urgent and needed as breathing, feeding or even thinking.

I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
(Your post reminded me of Edward Cullen when he met Bella. :P)

Tinafornea massaged the back of her neck as she stared out of the window, barely even touching the food on her tray. The boy's mysterious gaze was stuck in her sight, and she was constantly trying to wipe it out of her mind with no such luck.

"Hey!" A familiar female voice boomed through the air; Tinafornea looked up to see it was the girl from earlier in the hallway. Oh great, She thought with a slight role of her eyes. Then suddenly, the girl pulled Tinafornea up from her seat, a growl sounding and the girl's coal black eyes staring into Tinafornea's golden ones. "No one gets away with pulling that kind of crap on me."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(Lol! I suppose that's not a bad thing ...?)

Jasper felt a wave of tension rush over him, his throat feeling as if it were seared with flames. Unbearable. Something overwhelmed him. He wasn't sure what exactly, but he felt the urge to protect this girl, even if he didn't know her well. At the same time, he knew if he got any closer, that could be it for her. Control yourself. The agony was intensifying at every moment, his eyes blazing with a mixture of pain and anger.

(You should listen to There's A Place For Us by E.M.D. It's from the Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader Soundtrack and it's really good xD).

I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea looked quickly over the girl's shoulder only to see the same boy she had been thinking about. What does he want? Tinafornea thought in a bit of a daydream, but was brought back to the real world when she felt her bottom come into contact with the cold, hard tiled floor. "Nobody ever messes with Kathrina!" She shrieked just before she was about to kick Tinafornea in the stomach, but she suddenly disappeared and appeared behind Kathrina. "Try to catch me first, though," Tinafornea said before disappearing once more.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper wanted to reach up and clasp his hands around his throat; anything that might reduce the agonising pain. He didn't. He just sat there, and if his expression had been visible under his hood, anyone would have assumed he was either choking or constipated. His eyes were burning also - blood-red, the colour of what he thirsted for so terribly. He had never smelt blood like this before ... it was different ... a thousand times worse than anything he'd ever experienced. It was her. What was she?

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos