Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
After a while of fast-paced walking, Tinafornea found a fallen tree with a deep indent in the trunk and lots of splintering. Walking past it, she then saw at the edge of the cliff, the boy who had bitten her. "Whoa there," Tinafornea said as she pulled him back and brought him down to the damp ground with a bit of force. "If you're going to end your life because you don't like it, might as well change it."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper climbed to his feet, holding his breath for as long as he possibly could, as to avoid the scent of her blood. "You don't understand. This isn't a life I can change - I never asked for this!" he kicked the nearest stone, sending it tumbling over the edge of the cliff. "I have forever to spend with this life. You don't realise, how much you don't want, immortality once you have it". He paused, finally exhaling, before holding his breath again.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"Stop being so ridiculous. I really don't care if you try to drink my blood again," Tinafornea scolded him with a slightly harsh tone. "Your life is bad because you make your life bad, you suffer because you want to."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Jasper snapped. "I want to? I want to go insane like some sort of mental patient when I smell blood? I want to hurt people? I want to feel crazy and alone every day of eternity?" he said, his eyes becoming blood-red again. "I don't want to. That's why I'm standing right here, that's why I'm holding my breath till I feel like I'm about to pass out!" he shouted, gradually calming again as he inhaled some fresh air. "That is why, I am doing this!" He intentionally toppled over the edge of the cliff, waiting to hit rock bottom. Instead, he involuntarily spun round at the last minute, and landed on all fours, like the instinct of a cat. "I don't give a crap about immortality", he muttered under his breath.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea crossed her arms and cocked her hips, staring at him. "See? You don't want to die because of your suffering. Now come on, lets get out of here before the Paladins try hunting me down again," She muttered. "Now chop chop, they're always around here."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper followed after Tinafornea, feeling a little better now. "Ah, so you're a Jumper", his lips curled up into a faint smirk. "Your kind is rare, aren't they?" he arched an eyebrow, stepping over a thick log in the centre of the woods.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"Yes. I'm guessing you knew because of the hunters I mentioned," Tinafornea said before she swiftly and nimbly leaped over the log the boy was standing upon. "And you're a dhampir. I know that because you drink blood and you need to breathe in order to survive. I know I'm right on that one."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, that and you smell different", Jasper responded, stepping over another log; it was slightly smaller than the last. "The darker emotions enhance my thirst. It's easier to be around people when I'm -" he paused, staring down at the ground for a moment. "Happy, I guess", he muttered, in a slightly lower tone this time.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"What are you all angry about that it makes you go insane?" Tinafornea asked him, looking at the boy. "What's your name, kid?"

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Jasper Cavenne". He stopped for a moment, but began walking again at a fairly slow and calm pace. "I suppose it's my life ... my past, more so", he admitted. "What's your name? I would invade your head, but it needs it's privacy".

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

We the Kidz

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

The Vamps!

latest videos